Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, September 21st, we will update all WORLD WIDE realms with version 1.25. This version contains small improvements and bug fixes for a better game experience.
- Color indicators for the queues were added in the overview screen.
- Renaming a province now requires at least 10 villages in the respective province.
- Spies are now visible as commands, when looking at other villages.
- Coop partners are now able to view older reports on the account owner.
- When accepting a coop invitation the invitation slot would sometimes turn invisible. This has been corrected.
- The achievement "Collaboration" will now only show two levels.
- All coop invitations are now visible.
- In rare cases it was possible to get two paladins. This has been corrected.
- Long usernames will now fit inside the coop username field
- The hospital beds resurrection count is now as intended.
- It should now be possible to change your email, even if the last e-mail change was not rectified.
- The achievement "Forged for Greatness" will now show the correct values.
- Some translations have been corrected.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team