Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, October 19th, we will update all realms with version 1.29. This version will focus on a smaller game improvement and bug fixes.
- Daily Unit Deals will now properly reset at 4.00 a.m. UTC instead of midnight. The countdown is displayed correctly again.
- The App Store buttons have been corrected on the start page, so they fit into their container box.
- You will now get the correct error message when trying to join a full realm.
- When Berserkers are used in battle, the discipline will no longer show a value of +0.5 seconds.
- When your supporting units are attacked you will now get a report with proper information.
- In rare cases the game would freeze, if a Barbarian village was attacked. This has been fixed.
- Correct error messages will now show when you try to change your email address within 2 weeks after a previous change.
- In some cases, the Daily Unit Deal would still be availble, even if Provisions were missing. This has been fixed.
- The Night Bonus will now show identical timestamps in your timeline and your global information circle.
- Scroll bars have been fixed in various screens.
- When a technology was bought in the Tavern, corresponding spy will no longer be locked.
- No wrong icon will be displayed anymore when the Resource Deposit and Second Village tasks are completed at the same time.
- The attack window had a slightly broken design, which has been fixed.
- The fireworks around your Tribe Crest will now be aligned properly.
- An unaligned border around the X-button in the Tribe screen has been corrected .
- The 'Attack again' icon has been removed from defensive reports.
- Changing 'Results per page' in one place will no longer change them in multiple places.
- Entering numbers in the 'Send resources' windows will now properly replace values of 0.
- Broken realm selection buttons have been fixed.
- When marking a Tribe as enemy, the Tribe Tag will no longer show up at a random place in your Diplomacy list.
- Missing icons were added to the 'Instant arrival' screen of your Trades.
- The indicator colors are now properly shown in the unit queue.
- Sorting by Provisions in your overviews will now sort the correct columns.
- Some translations have been corrected.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team