Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, November 9th, we will update all realms with version 1.32. This update will introduce some very nice improvements suggested players.
- The Tribe chat window can now be resized for better readability.
- A new report type has been added for attacks with a Ranger.
- You will be able to view your defending troops in reports again.
- In some rare cases, the reroll of Daily Unit Deals would happen in every village, instead of the one specified. This has been resolved.
- The Mass Minting screen will now stay open, when receiving new reports.
- Buying technologies in your Barracks will now always show the correct discipline values in the attack screen.
- In some cases, the Achievements screen has shown an empty window. This has been corrected.
- When conquering a village, you will now instantly see all incomming attacks without having to refresh the game.
- Tribe events will no longer change places, when hovering over them.
- You will now be able to switch off building labels again.
- The first village in your village list will not be partially covered anymore.
- When playing via the Coop feature, the Mass Donation screen will not have all checkboxes unticked anymore.
- In some windows, the value for available Provisions was off by 1. This has been resolved.
- The progress bar in your Resource Deposit will no longer reset prematurely.
- If you recieve new messages in a conversation while it is open, you will no longer get a new message indicator.
- Misplaced icons in reports have been fixed.
- The Paladin screen will now work as intended when using the Spartan browser.
- Queue indicators will now change colors according to the remaining time, as is intended.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team