Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Wednesday, November 25th we will update all realms with version 1.34. This version will add some community suggestions to the game. Thanks a lot for these awesome ideas!
- We have seen this community idea a while ago and thought that this would really be useful for everybody. You will now be able to see the units in your village followed by a second number in your Barracks which will display the total amount of units in your village including all queued units.
- Another community suggestion has inspired us to improve the Mass Donation screen. First of all we have added a 'Check all' checkbox, so you can easily select all your villages. Furthermore, you will now be able to filter your villages by groups as well.
- As righteously demanded by our community, attacked support reports will now also let you know where you can find your attacked supporting units.
- We also heard that you want the Tribe chat icon to be more visible. You got it! We have also improved the visibility when there are new messages in the chat by adding a number to the icon in the same fashion as messages and reports work in the menu bar.
- Another awesome community suggestion has made it into this update. Applied filters are now properly saved for each of your overviews, so you won't have to set them up anew all the time.
- Some of you also wanted to get an information when you are about to attack your own troops (as they might be supporting a village you don't remember). We have implemented this.
- We think that donating Crowns should have more value, therefore we have roughly doubled all Tribe experience gained when donating Crowns.
- Quests and rewards that you could only partially accept due to a full Warehouse can now be fully received. If a resource reward would overflow your Warehouse it will only fill it up to the rim now, and all excessive resource will be stashed into your inventory instead. No more resources are lost when gaining a reward!
- All buttons that are linked to premium features and require you to pay Crowns have now been consistently highlighted in a different design if you have a free item to use for corresponding feature instead. This way you won't be missing out on free options anymore!
- You will now be able to find your Resource Deposit and Second Village in the Village List.
- The Coop disclaimer has been made more visible, so players will read what they will share through this feature.
- When deleting an entire page of reports, the page buttons will no longer get misplaced.
- When trying to restart on a realm without entering your password will now trigger the proper error message.
- A large amount of recruitment orders in the queue will no longer break the format of the Village Overview.
- Some in-game icons have been fixed.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team