Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated with version 1.73, on the 23rd of January. In this version we worked mostly under the hood of the game, however we still managed to work a bit in some community requested features and improving on past release features such as the the recruitment animation that looks much better now.
- Added option to turn on and off building and recruitment animations in settings.
- Improved sorting of own account and co-ops in the logout menu and start page.
- Added new way to sort attacks in the village info screen.
- In the radial menu the clickable area for the menu itens was adjusted.
- Fixed the overlap in layers for the recruitment animation.
- In some cases the build cost reduction button remained gray even if you have the necessary resources for this function.
- Previously in Gwendoline's game, when winning two free shots, the first was used for the shot obtaining it.
- In certain situations a banned player could login in to a co-op account in the world that he was banned from.
- Sometimes sending a new attack caused existing attacks to not be displayed in the village info.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread. Click here.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team