• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Teleport

DeletedUser

I would recommend implementing a teleport system where we are given 1 free teleport to move to anywhere on the map. Whether it be closer to our home base aka our leaders in the tribe or whether its to move away from that tribe once quit. Then I would allow users to buy teleports with the crowns if the free one has already been used.

This would be a great addition to the game

DeletedUser385

I honestly do not like that idea. A game called Kingdom of Camelots has that ability and it is horribly abused. People would port right next to other players hit them then port away before getting attacked and other would port every time an attack is sent against them making it where they are unable to be touched.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I honestly do not like that idea. A game called Kingdom of Camelots has that ability and it is horribly abused. People would port right next to other players hit them then port away before getting attacked and other would port every time an attack is sent against them making it where they are unable to be touched.
I was one of the guys who would teleport next to someone, cripple their city, and teleport back to where I needed to be and hide behind my Mist of Avalon.

DeletedUser

Well then they need to work on the TIMES in this game. The timing in this game are way to long to move your troops and help out other villages in you tribe

DeletedUser465

I'm fine with the timing. This is a persistant game of risk kind of, you don't want someone to take you out overnight who's on the other side of the map xD

DeletedUser385

So Tokano, I sooo hated people that did that. I had to spend hours of using my script to send out scouts to every mist to find people like that.

DeletedUser534

I was one of the guys who would teleport next to someone, cripple their city, and teleport back to where I needed to be and hide behind my Mist of Avalon.
^ Reasons why this would not work.

Tokano

Not a Mod
So Tokano, I sooo hated people that did that. I had to spend hours of using my script to send out scouts to every mist to find people like that.
:pBwahahahaha.
There is a reason I don't play that game anymore, the bots made the game no fun.

DeletedUser385

So did the ports :p I used bots since people were being cowards and doing port hit and runs lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
So did the ports :p I used bots since people were being cowards and doing port hit and runs lol
Lol, don't lie. You were using GreaseMonkey and the KoC bot's to build your villages, not to deal with the teleporters.
There wasn't a single person in the game who didn't use those bots. If you didn't use them, you were left several weeks behind the person beside you.

DeletedUser385

Actually nope for some reason I could never get the powerbot/tools working. Only had the alert bot, battle bot and throne room organizer lol

DeletedUser1260

Update on this topic of being able to teleport about the map. It is not thought to be the right fit for the game.