• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TFR vs IMP

DeletedUser

Our goal is the disbandment of IMP just to see all that money go *POOF*

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Lol didn't IMP break off of SWB..and now another tribe is breaking off IMP..lol taste their own medicine!

DeletedUser

I read "...lol taste their own medicine" as "...lol taste of the mediocre" o_O

DeletedUser

I have learned that somehow my tribe got added to the list (not sure how) but apparently it's 10-12 tribes against TFR and B-W......we're ranked 14th I mean come on lol....seriously?
Having 10-12 tribes and demanding they attack a tribe ranked 14th is just.....just sad lol

DeletedUser825

Would you like some help Hans? We have an abundance of troops and no threat. :D

DeletedUser

Hahaha No need Gaming, if you had seen any of that attacks we have taken so far you would know that it's not necessary at all.
Though still wondering how we got chopped up with you lot ;)

DeletedUser825

Nothing new to update. Just thousands upon thousands of IMP troops dead. IMP villages being taken. Very short war or perhaps they can regroup and learn some strategy. Find out tomorrow or the next day or the next day. Stay tuned.

DeletedUser1113

Been a pretty one sided war so far, and a group of players in our path just splintered from IMP. Wish Turtle didn't get all the attacks aimed his way. *hint hint*

DeletedUser

It's official, IMP has gone the way of the dodo (OMI). Scatter now, like cockroaches!

DeletedUser

Imperium////////////////Educated
PPM-35,333//////////////PPM-66,323
Members-200 ///////////Members-77
Points-7,066,695////////Points-5,106,891
Top 40-3,221,119////////Top 40-3,934,506
Total Bash-12,933,077///Total Bash-13,544,299
O Bash-9,377,575 ///////O Bash-11,067,245
D Bash-3,555,502///////D Bah-2,477,054

PPM-80,939//////////////PPM-164,408
Members-169 ////////////Members-78
Points-13,678,607////////Points-12,823,803
Top 40-7,612,282////////Top 40-10,336,499
Total Bash-29,073,837////Total Bash-41,407,499
O Bash-17,279,025 ///////O Bash-28,056,168
D Bash-11,794,812////////D Bash-13,351,331
Updated 11/25/15 5:20 AM Est.

DeletedUser

I have learned that somehow my tribe got added to the list (not sure how) but apparently it's 10-12 tribes against TFR and B-W......we're ranked 14th I mean come on lol....seriously?
Having 10-12 tribes and demanding they attack a tribe ranked 14th is just.....just sad lol

That's the only power IMP has, to make demands. They are against TFR, but for what? IMP is the only tribe on this server who bullies and can't live with everyone else, as far as cooperation goes in a game of conquest. I mean I think everyone expects a little competition and war, but I have been playing TW1 + 2 for a total of around 10 years now, and never have I seen such childish, uncoordinated, and fear based tactics as those used so poorly by IMP. There is no need, its a war game, people are going to war whether to bully them into it or not. Only thing it shows me is IMP is afraid and knows it can't stand on its own, so it tries to vilify TFR with no just cause.

Heck I just had a friend tell me their is in the coalition, and an IMP member just spied every single one of his villages...Sounds like a great alliance. Will be interesting to see what happens when all the "allies" of IMP realize that IMP doesn't care about them at all and they turn. 10-12 alliances ranked 3-14 could definitely teach some manners to the neighborhood bully, AKA IMP

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
That's the only power IMP has, to make demands. They are against TFR, but for what? IMP is the only tribe on this server who bullies and can't live with everyone else. Heck I just had a friend tell me they are in the coalition, and an IMP member just spied every single one of his villages...Sounds like a great alliance. Will be interesting to see what happens when all the "allies" of IMP realize that IMP doesn't care about them at all and they turn. 10-12 alliances ranked 3-14 could definitely teach some manners to the neighborhood bully, AKA IMP
Only thing here is bullies are mean and bigger than you and stronger...I don't see any of that :p

DeletedUser

Only thing here is bullies are mean and bigger than you and stronger...I don't see any of that :p

Lol edited the post as you were responding. Added in the part about how IMP tries to employ fear tactics, and does so poorly lol.

Too bad tribe abbreviations aren't 4 letters, they probably would have been LIMP

DeletedUser

Boooo... in the middle of getting attacked and the server crashes... more D Bash coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!