• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This game is a joke!

DeletedUser274

This game is a JOKE. I've been playing for almost two months, had built up a good little village and was just getting ready to start being more offensive and I was instead attacked so many times that I login and am told my village is destroyed and I have to start over again with a new village. What a JOKE, two months of play time destroyed in one hour when I wasn't even online. I can understand being attacked, robbed, having my troops destroyed being set back, I'd be fine with that, but why does my village have to be destroyed and I need to start over. All that time building up my village for nothing.
I'll be quitting this game and not coming back.

DeletedUser

Obviously you haven't played this game before or it's predecessor and I'm going to assume you were playing solo.

This game is designed to be played as part of a tribe and to work as a team. A solo player is going to be seen as food and eliminated early on. Also the goal of the game is to expand and take over other players' villages and if you lose all of your villages you are out of the game or restart. So yes most people are going to lose everything starting today and if you are one of them that sucks it happens to all of us. If you don't like that then move on but don't come here and talk down about the game.

One last tip it shouldn't take 2 months to get your second village more like a few days (one reason i start on a weekend i have nothing to do). This game requires you grid through building up your first village early on then you can pull back your activity it doesn't work in reverse.