TLI

Discussion in 'Munkholmen (US13)' started by GamingFreeeze, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers suck

tigers suck Spearman

Actually TLI is all members of TLI from previous worlds, so mass recruiting isnt what they do. Kane is a generous leader and want TLI to stand out and be able to recruit their loyal members and play by the rules. You buy your coins and spend them to get your dedicated members in the tribe.
    TLI is an honest hard working and yes a coining tribe. But what world doesnt.
    GamingFreeze your tribe on world 8 had huge coiners and got off to a fast start before the new tribe level system. So i dont think you have much room to talk about coins and mass recruit. I still have the skype conversations regarding members that coined heavily and got off to great starts.
    Coins are there for a reason. First so innogames can continue to make this game great and second to make the game more fun for those that do spend coins. Its just like console gaming. Gamers purchase upgrade back, downloadable content to get better gear, cammos etc. Nothing different with computer gaming and Tribal Wars.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016
  2. GamingFreeeze

GamingFreeeze Berserker

Who in TFR coined? Many of our members just farmed the barbs extenssively. Also why are you bashing me? I have no problem with coiners. If you want to waste your money here go ahead. I also hold nothing against TLI, in fact I have no idea why they get such a bad rep.

3. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

Not a member of TLI, but if you are bringing in members from your other worlds....that makes complete sense and I wouldn't call that mass recruiting. In fact, it would be wrong to not invite your tribe mate from w12 if you are both playing in w13 as the same tribe.

I use coins too. My point was that it cant buy you very much on the resource side. And resources is what everyone needs right now.

tfoxworthy likes this.
  4. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

On world 7 I was number 1 for a month or two, and I didn't spend more than 1000 crowns.

5. Coolnite7

Coolnite7 Paladin

Thread closed as it has gone off topic long enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.