Top 10 Tribe Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iota

Guest
Ez Kallion;n1607 said:
I suppose if it is in the victory conditions(which I'm not sure if there have been any conditions set yet) then ultimately our goal is to conquer everyone. But isn't that also every other competitive tribe's goal? If your tribe isn't going for the eventual win then you need to ask yourself why you're there. Unless you're one of those tribal hugs kinda guys.

EDIT: And conquering everyone is a bit harsh, we could conquer the world with our allies, and by the time its done with we could realistically
join all of our allies together into one tribe, thus we would all win. The numbers would be right right now if we dropped WOL.
I know, I know, WOL is large now - But 20 days ago it was only 12.

And The 300, who said anything about great? I'm not even in the top 100...
 

the 300

Swordsman
Just a matter of time. You're like me... we don't noble barbarian villages, we attack players... takes longer to get points.
 

abernon

Axeman
Ez Kallion;n1607 said:
I suppose if it is in the victory conditions(which I'm not sure if there have been any conditions set yet) then ultimately our goal is to conquer everyone. But isn't that also every other competitive tribe's goal? If your tribe isn't going for the eventual win then you need to ask yourself why you're there. Unless you're one of those tribal hugs kinda guys.

EDIT: And conquering everyone is a bit harsh, we could conquer the world with our allies, and by the time its done with we could realistically
join all of our allies together into one tribe, thus we would all win. The numbers would be right right now if we dropped WOL.
My only point was that it would be logical to pick a side, then. Otherwise you will only be in an even stronger position when the inevitable happens. =)

As for the tribal friends, Remnant only has one NAP/Ally. Everyone else are village builders for us. ;)
 

abernon

Axeman
the 300;n1611 said:
Just a matter of time. You're like me... we don't noble barbarian villages, we attack players... takes longer to get points.
I have actually had a much easier time getting points from players. But it's a lot of Vets/Cut players around us. =p
 

Ez Kallion

Axeman
Wasn't dogging wol any at all was just pointing out like you said above that you've gained a few members.

And points don't always tell the story. Like me, I started out in the southwest where tli has literally no members. I counted and I had 17 or 18 rem or god villages that were in a province connected to my province. I lost my first 5 villages over the course of a month or a little more due to all of my tribemates being 12+ hours out at swordspeed. I killed 23 nobles(check my achievements) and gave myself enough time to relocate, basically restarting except I had a 2k point village instead of 50. Now back on my way up the list.
 

Ez Kallion

Axeman
abernon;n1614 said:
My only point was that it would be logical to pick a side, then. Otherwise you will only be in an even stronger position when the inevitable happens. =)

As for the tribal friends, Remnant only has one NAP/Ally. Everyone else are village builders for us. ;)
Sorry, in the post you quoted when i was saying 'you' i wasnt referring to you in particular, i just meant you as in the reader.

You do have a point there, but I don't see tli and it's confederation allying upc. So it might be better for them to hold off on picking a side and attack one of the other mass recruiting tribes (cut or rem would be my choice) and eating them up while we're not to worried about upc. Then they would be in a much better situation to take on tli or whoever. Or perhaps you're right, I'm not an expert or anything.
 

the 300

Swordsman
Yes, apparently my hatred for other players inspires some people to join my cause. I have some pretty funny messages between me and TIU leaders. I do like my village names though.
 

mariobrosfan84

Guest
To set the record straight because some incorrect data has been sent by EZ. We are currently at war with: KWB, Vet, DoW, GoD,Cut, REM, TBS, RM2, END, and TIU if I missed anyone please let me know. Probably only 3-4 of the current top 15 tribes will be here 2 months from now so speculating beyond the current listing is not much fun except for bragging rights. Trust me, there is a reason skilled players are coming to us. As a shameless plug if you fit that category please send me a message I will look and see our level of interest. I am upfront and direct in my recruitment.
 

abernon

Axeman
mariobrosfan84;n1622 said:
To set the record straight because some incorrect data has been sent by EZ. We are currently at war with: KWB, Vet, DoW, GoD,Cut, REM, TBS, RM2, END, and TIU if I missed anyone please let me know. Probably only 3-4 of the current top 15 tribes will be here 2 months from now so speculating beyond the current listing is not much fun except for bragging rights. Trust me, there is a reason skilled players are coming to us. As a shameless plug if you fit that category please send me a message I will look and see our level of interest. I am upfront and direct in my recruitment.
All I ask is that you leave my tribe alone. We will say nice things to you in return. Deal? ;)
 

the 300

Swordsman
mariobrosfan84;n1622 said:
I am upfront and direct in my recruitment.
I can protest that fact. I wrote like a very long and detailed 1 minute application, and never even got a no back.
 

Iota

Guest
the 300;n1611 said:
Just a matter of time. You're like me... we don't noble barbarian villages, we attack players... takes longer to get points.
And it takes forever when you lose 20k guys on a single village, and still don't take it. I was on a blitzkrieg before that happened...
 

the 300

Swordsman
Trust me, I am well aware of the pain and suffering in taking a village that apparently god doesn't want you to have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.