• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 40

DeletedUser238

Guys we all have to right to see the strategy different. We can just dismiss each other or debate the topic with the idea to educate all. Smurks I see your point and it has been forwarded. We do need a better system to set the Ranking of a tribe. Now I get Ian that members never lose bash even when they are rimmed, but Offensive Bash does show activity more so then the points on a village. So maybe that also can be taken into consideration and bash starts over when the member is rimmed. That will be more of an incentive to stay off the rim and not give up the fight because it is too hard. The idea is a better ranking system. It might push tribes to support members better to keep them from losing that BASH.
I am saying this game is still in developement and we shouldn't just shut other players down, because their ideas clash with ours in such a abrupt manner. And all these are my threads. You have the right to start them, but I have the right to govern them.
Thank you.

activity doesn't reserve the right to higher ranks. i can be on 24/7 sending my troops at inactives gaining bash. i can sit there with a 51 point village with my thump my butt messaging people all day if i wanted. ODA has never been a factor in calculating ranks. I merely imitating what TW1 did right and suggesting it here. Now i do Personally think ODA (Offensive bash as you new players call it) should have its own ranking system but i'm talking about the ranking system that determines a top tribe. please stop trying to make it more complicated then it has to be.