• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tracking?

DeletedUser727

This game needs for Tribal members to be able to see any attack on a member of their tribe as well as any alli. How else are you to know if someone in your tribe needs support or a alli is in trouble. Or even in a few cases if a trusted ally is picking off your inactive members without your knowledge.
I think be able to track incomming assaults on my membersas well as out going assaults we have the opertunity to really be useful. As of now you have no idea if someone attacks a member while they are off line or attacks a inactive member unless you spy on your own members everyday but even then you wont know who to retaliate against.
So if tracking cant be done by you guys (i'd hang my head in shame) why dont the leaders of the tribe get notified if a member is attacked so retribution can be carried out.

DeletedUser385

You can see when a member is getting attacked. Go to member list and if they have crossed axes by their name then they are being attacked. As for someone picking off your inactive members if you go to tribe then go to news then events, it will show you who in your tribe gained or loss a village. As for knowing where attacks is going on your members without them telling you will never happen because it would go against making it where members have to be active. Also making two threads on the same topic in different forums is not going to change anything.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to have some sort of UI for tribe members that showed when someone was under attack.

DeletedUser1260

Zach this has been brought up many times, activity and communication is the way to know who is under attack. Holding onto members that don't talk or keep other members updated on attacks is ridiculous.