• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal Domination Equals 70%

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61

Rule:

• Starting today, there will be a slight change to the rules of Tribe Domination. Tribes who merge during Tribe Domination, will now be disqualified from Tribe Domination. All other functions of Tribe Domination will remain the same.

In regards to the new rule it has come to my attention that A, players don't understand when Tribal Domination begins or B, what is meant by the rule in general.

Question 1: Can my tribe merge during Tribe Domination?
Answer: Any tribe that merges during domination will be disqualified.

Question 2: Are merges before this illegal?
Answer: No ONLY during Tribe Domination.

Question 3: What if we have a family tribe?
Answer: Only one tribe can win even with a family tribe if a merge occurs during Tribe Domination to get to 80% (to win the world) that tribe will be disqualified.

Question 4: Does merging equal ban?
Answer: Merging does not equal a ban. All this rule means is during Tribal Domination any merge that occurs will disqualify that tribe from winning the world.

Questions 5: What if I have questions regarding what is allowed and not allowed during this time?
Answer: All players are/have been asked to contact support for any questions.

Question 6: During Tribe Domination my tribe merged with another tribe it was considered a strategy move will we win the world?
Answer: No, as this was done during Tribal Domination.

Question 7: Can we merge before Tribal Domination?
Answer: Yes you are free to merge before Tribal Domination and you will not be disqualified from winning the world!

Question 8: When does Tribe Domination start?
Answer: When the 1st ranked Tribe hits an ownership of 70% of the villages, we will start the Tribe Domination phase for this realm. Which would be determined by a number of things (Top 10 ranked Tribes (total villages)/Top 5 Tribes and their ownership of the total villages).

Question 9: Other players are telling me differently who is right?
Answer: Contact support as these players do not understand the rule and support can provide the correct answer.

Question 10: what is meant by "during Tribe Domination"?
Answer: When the 1st ranked Tribe hits an ownership of 70% of the villages, we will start the Tribe Domination phase for this realm. During this time (Tribe Domination) any merges will not be accepted for ANY tribe.

Question 11: How long does Tribe Domination last?
Answer: When the 1st ranked Tribe hits an ownership of at least 80% of the villages, that Tribe dominates this realm.

Question 12: How can I tell if my Realm has entered Tribe Domination?
Answer: First check the Realm forum (as all players do). If you still are unsure then contact support.

Status
Not open for further replies.