• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination - Vote

Do you want this world to enter Tribe Domination?

• Yes

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser645

This is the vote to formally enter this world into Tribe Domination.
Voting will end on Sunday at 11:59 P.M. (EST)

DeletedUser1112

Yes, lets get this world into high gear, before shinny things come up behind me :p

DeletedUser

Why is it even a vote as per mods post before at 70% it should start. The 70% has been meet. Why keep dragging it on?

DeletedUser1573

well darnit yes, just gimme a minute to switch over into the big tribe

DeletedUser

I, I, I think I am going to cry! It has been a long and perilous journey my friends! From the days of new when things were fresh, to the days when the world just seemed to drag on, I can not believe this vote has finally came! I am super excited! What a day! What A DAY!!!!!!

DeletedUser1487

Ah, what a bunch of losers, they are loosing points and villages now at a steady but slow fall now. SO either way, we win.

DeletedUser1573

i really want them to attack me, im launching on them in the morning to stir the pot a little

DeletedUser1487

Same, I sent out a ton of fakes and small reals to assist my fellow brethren. I got nothing back :(

DeletedUser1177

For the record, I voted YES. I agree that there should be no vote since it was stated that EndGame was initiated at 70%.
To those that say we're losers - *okay*. You out-number us 4-to-1. Someone's got to give. No one else even came close...DRL maybe but we all know they are allied with IMP and might as well be IMP 2.0.
What I find interesting is the variance of players we've encountered. Some have put up a great fight - Wesmay for one. Classy guy. Then there are the types who roll in, and crown up a barb in the middle of the night...that's not my idea of sporting, but whatever floats your boat.
It's been a good fight and I respect several IMP members who play with class and sportsmanship. We've put up with the others that boasted CQD'd be gone before the year was over. We're still here.
I'm looking forward to the next server launch in May...it should be fun.

Hasta la Pasta...

DeletedUser1487

Ya well CQD seems to be a tribe that nobles ALL the barbs in EVERY province. So any barb we take, we kinda have to coin it up, that way it stands a chance among 50 other villages in that province....

DeletedUser645

This forum is in regards to the vote, and the vote only. Any other topics and conversations should be done in another forum please.

DeletedUser1487

its like what...2 or 3 in the morning on a monday eastern time now? Is the vote over now?

Status
Not open for further replies.