Version 1.10Hello Tribal Warriors! On Tuesday, March 3, we updated all game servers with version 1.10. This version will improve the game further and will include some bug fixes.
- When attaching a village to your message or forum post, you can now also search for coordinates.
- Attached villages are now distinguishable due to the display of coordinates in addition to the village name.
- A character limitation has been set for message subjects. The limit is now a maximum of 50 characters.
- Tribe forum threads will load much faster now.
- The premium button in your Resource Deposit will become unavailable as soon as you have earned the maximum resources.
- Building slots are displayed correctly again.
- Linked battle reports now display correct modifiers.
- Players can no longer obtain more than one Paladin.
- Players get a report for each accepted market offer again.
- When trying to change your email to an already registered email address, you will now receive a corresponding error message.
- Resource Deposits will no longer be placed on rivers.
- Support reports now show all required data.
- Available errands can now always be done in your Resource Deposit.
- Free reroll of the daily unit deal will only be available once a day.
- The reroll button is now always properly placed in the window.
- The reroll animation runs more smoothly now.
- The timer for special bonus rewards in the Resource Deposit is now properly updated.
- The map is now correctly updated after a reward has been collected from your Resource Deposit.
- The Province ownership now properly triggers when owning more than 50% of all villages in a Province.
- The button 'Set new password' is now only active when having entered a password.
- Player profiles can no longer be opened via an inactive Barbarian profile button.
- Some ranking issues have been fixed.
- When cancelling a recruitment order, the 'Yes' and 'No' buttons will now have their correct colors.
- 'Jump to village' should work as intended again.
- More than one incoming Tribe attack can now be displayed for all Tribe members.
- When mass minting the correct amount of maximum coins will be shown.
- When restarting on a realm the Resource Deposit will now also move to the new location near your new village.
- Players can now always be added to conversations properly.
- Some translation errors have been corrected.
- Some parts of the UI have been improved for better usability.
- Noblemen that are in the recruitment queue now correctly count towards your total Noblemen count.
- Outgoing commands will no longer be displayed with the icon for returning commands.
- Chapels and Churches can now always be built in the Headquarters if the requirements are met.
- Tribe member rights will no longer have duplicate entries in the rights management screen.
- Spy missions now show the correct times.
- Mass minting now works as intended.
- Opening the app via the incoming attack push notification will now properly scroll to your affected village on the map.
- The Academy screen will no longer be accessible if the building is not available in selected village.