US10 Newsletter

Discussion in 'Juval (US10)' started by Proioxis I, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Proioxis I

Proioxis I Spearman

I'm uncertain if we have any journalist types among us but I was browsing through the EN forums and noticed that they've started a newsletter system on a couple of their servers. You can check it out at: https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/munkholmen-fishcake-digest-issue-i.2828/ and another at https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/juval-weekly-a-late-introduction.2556/

I have no interest in authoring such a newsletter but I do think that the idea is interesting if anyone else wanted to. It isn't very different from the "Top X Players/Tribes" that gets posted every week or so but the idea of leader interviews and diplomacy discussions (for those willing to share) in additions to the maps is intriguing.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Hans Humpty

Hans Humpty Guest

It's an interesting idea, and I would probably be willing to do it just haven't decided if I'm going to be on us10 or not as it is scheduled to be opened at a very bad time for me, as I will be out of my state visiting family in a very remote area, so may not have access to internet...

I still like the idea of it though it gives me something to do/read while on the forum during those slow moments...

3. KLuv

KLuv Axeman

Home Page:
    you know i have always thought that interviewing players would be cool on top of ranksand PnP, i myself don't have time for it but if someone else does then that would be outstanding!!

4. YSoProToss

YSoProToss Spearman

I fully support this.

5. Proioxis I

Proioxis I Spearman

When the server starts we may be able to get some of the tribes to suggest this position to one of their members. I'm sure someone would be interested, they just might not read the forums yet and such a newsletter would probably boost forum participation slightly as well.

6. YSoProToss

YSoProToss Spearman

I'll throw a post up in mine, see what I can't drum up.

7. KLuv

KLuv Axeman

Home Page:
    If no one takes up this idea by Oct. 20th i will do it

8. MooseWagon

MooseWagon Archer

Bruh that's 2 weeks

9. Hans Humpty

Hans Humpty Guest

in his defense two weeks might turn this blob into something interesting
    [​IMG]

10. KLuv

KLuv Axeman

Home Page:
    A. you don't want to do it right away the first 5 days nothing is happening and and the rest of that time is the time it takes for a visual expansion to be noticed B. I want to give people a chance to do it before i do

11. dragonstone85

dragonstone85 Spearman

I'm excited to see someone start this :)

12. Galraak

Galraak Guest

Geee, i wonder what those reasons are? lol

13. Hans Humpty

Hans Humpty Guest

Shhhh.....<_<...>_>....nobody knows lol

YSoProToss likes this.
  14. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Guest

I'll manage a newsletter for the server, I am a freelance creative writer outside of the game and I love sticking my nose in everyone's business so why not. I'm also a new player to this game so I don't know anyone to show favoritism and I'm willing to remain tribeless in exchange for asylum from the top 10 tribes at any given time.

If there is no strong argument against this I'll contact the top 10 tribes on Monday to confirm asylum and once that's reached I will start formatting a newsletter and putting together interview questions. If there is well, ok.

15. KLuv

KLuv Axeman

Home Page:
    i think you are Proixus I

YSoProToss likes this.
  16. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Guest

Odd but ok?

17. MAL3V0L3NT

MAL3V0L3NT Guest

Dont know about this asylum business... Sounds like a bunch of malarkey to me.. o_O