• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Victory Points Update

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
Following from this thread, and a pm or two, I've spoken to the CM.

It's been agreed that the VP target for the world will be reduced by 150 points each week starting from this Saturday. So on the 8th, the target will drop to 2,350 VP, then on the 15th to 2,200 VP and so forth.

I know it's probably not everything you wanted, but will does mean that the world will be done sooner than having to get to 2,500 VP

Last edited:
Hello!

15th - 2200 VP
22nd - 2050 VP
29th - 1900 VP
5th Feb - 1750 VP - World Closing procedure starts

splat25

Spearman
It is now Saturday 1/29 and my tribe, BOH, has secured 2,012 victory points. I'd like to officically ask for the server winners to be declared and for this world to close. I'll put a formal ticket and tag you ArbitraryCamel as well. Thank you to everyone who gamed with us and contributed.

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
I've passed the ticket on, and personally flagged that the victory conditions are met. I've pushed for an update again yesterday and will update as soon as I get anything back myself.

splat25

Spearman
Would love anohter update from the Inno team here, it's been a while since we met victory conditions. Please close this server and declared winners soon please.