• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village Filter for Mass Minting

• Thread starter DeletedUser1401
  • Start date

DeletedUser1401

Are you going to add the village filters for mass minting of coins just like you did to the mass donation.

DeletedUser

What kind of filters? I find the mass minting capabilities are just fine the way they are, but maybe I'm missing ur point here...

DeletedUser

The filters/icons a good TW2 player uses to aid thier coops :D

DeletedUser1401

For mass donation you can select certain villages to donate from. for example say i want to donate just from my defensive villages, i simply select the icon i have chosen for my defensive villages and it selects them for me and i donate from them. The same feature should be available when you mass mint coins. i only mint coins from my villages that are fully built and are finished building troops. so there is nothing left to do with the village but start minting coins. i mark all these villages with a coin symbol so when i'm scrolling them one by one i know which ones to mint coins from. the mass minting feature doesn't do me any good because i would have to remember every single village and check box each one. if it had an icon selection just like the mass donation, i would just select that icon, mint and be done in 10 seconds. it's the exact same reason someone put the icon selector option in the mass donation screen.

DeletedUser

excellent!! and ty for clarifying.. I can see ur point now and totally agree that would be more efficient ;)

DeletedUser825

That is a great idea. I had the same problem in US9 (when I still played US9). I would scroll through the mass mint list and have to double check which villas I wanted to mint from . Very painful since I didn't really have the time. This feature would definently save time and painful scrolling, haha.

DeletedUser1401

I don't want to use res from a village i'm still building up so i have to scroll through every single village and mint from the ones that are complete which takes forever. If every village was maxed with buildings and troops i could use the mass minting feature, but that has never happened ever. All that has to be done is adding a check box to left of each village in the mass minting screen, add the icons at the top like in the mass donation screen, and those villages not checked would be grayed out so you don't take res from a new village in enemy territory that you just took and really need every bit of res for it.

DeletedUser1459

For mass donation you can select certain villages to donate from. for example say i want to donate just from my defensive villages, i simply select the icon i have chosen for my defensive villages and it selects them for me and i donate from them. The same feature should be available when you mass mint coins. i only mint coins from my villages that are fully built and are finished building troops. so there is nothing left to do with the village but start minting coins. i mark all these villages with a coin symbol so when i'm scrolling them one by one i know which ones to mint coins from. the mass minting feature doesn't do me any good because i would have to remember every single village and check box each one. if it had an icon selection just like the mass donation, i would just select that icon, mint and be done in 10 seconds. it's the exact same reason someone put the icon selector option in the mass donation screen.
Cannot figure it out, are mobile players still waiting on an update for this?

DeletedUser1444

Mass recruit so needed aswell and this stuff needs done on the mobile its BS that people who play on phones are at such a disadvantage then how is this even keep the game fair.

DeletedUser

Mass recruit so needed aswell and this stuff needs done on the mobile its BS that people who play on phones are at such a disadvantage then how is this even keep the game fair.
I hope the devs are working on both of those, but yes the mobile apps are failing AMAZINGLY far behind.

And don't get me started on iOS app....