• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser

I look desperate for dominating a world. K. Let's see how long you last on this world Elph.

DeletedUser2207

I look desperate for dominating a world. K. Let's see how long you last on this world Elph.
Oh don't get started over here with your dominating blather. We've already explained how you roll. Go fight someone nearly your size if you plan to brag and be heard. Having a primary focus of noobs and people with half your village count will never be impressive. Once again, back to your bridge troll

DeletedUser

LOL, I'm fighting against people in the West who are/were my points. You really think I only have one front...
You do realize i have to spend 3 nukes to clear a single village in the south right? I'm doing so with ease. You keep talking all this trash yet you can't even run a tribe without it falling apart.

DeletedUser2207

LOL, I'm fighting against people in the West who are/were my points. You really think I only have one front...
You do realize i have to spend 3 nukes to clear a single village in the south right? I'm doing so with ease. You keep talking all this trash yet you can't even run a tribe without it falling apart.
Eye roll. Would love to see you do better given the circumstances. Inheriting a sinking ship and keeping it afloat was such a giant failure though...absolutely not anything to be proud of. Oh wait...I'm thrilled with the success I had in training and building bonds on R. Shockingly enough, having my people do what they have against the odds is plenty.

DeletedUser

Let me know when one of your players reaches rank 9 on W18 so I can fight them.

DeletedUser

You could always show up on W20 i mean if your as tough as you say you are i would love to have a throw down with you :D

Also i have to say Sly, i mean he does generally make people slightly angry then REALLY drives them nuts lol

DeletedUser

You could always show up on W20 i mean if your as tough as you say you are i would love to have a throw down with you :D
I don't play more than one world at a time. It slows me down if I do.

cokky

Berserker
ok well you got kinda pissy when i commented on your world thread so we can feel free to do the same here. If not playing her or planning too your input in this thread is not needed. And we dont want to hear about 18 all day either glad your winning and having fun there but it is not relevant to the people here. At least i did actually do something on 18 when i commented but not what i was capable of. As you pointed out multiworlding is not ez. Though any world i have been on as an only world i have been number 1 for a large part of it. As you seem to have some ability i do hope down the road at some point we can play together as I am always looking for some good competition. If we finish this world around the same time as you finish 18 it might just happen almost all the worlds i dominate are over early so it could actually be close make sure you dont take 4 months to get to the finish or we might beat you there.

DeletedUser1487

FYI, this is w20, w18 has nothing to do with w20, nothing at all. Nor does is influence who wins or loses either. But cokky has it totally right, if you aren't planning to play here, stop putting your input here. Congratz on winning w18 tho, hard fought win. Just this is w20, no need to start beef with anyone else on a world you don't play on.

DeletedUser

OK, clearly Coldog is W20's most hated player and he doesn't even play here. Thread closed. NEXT!
lol thats kinda impressive not being on the world and all, althought i do wonder his alter ego cause i looked up this ego and it was well kinda sad across the board even if they are all added together

DeletedUser

lol thats kinda impressive not being on the world and all, althought i do wonder his alter ego cause i looked up this ego and it was well kinda sad across the board even if they are all added together
Tf are you talking about? I've made top 10 on every world I have played on...

DeletedUser

You're comparing me to a player with 371 villages lmfao.
Yes why would i compare you to a player with that kinda Obash . . . . i mean he wouldnt possibly have anything to correlate with me would he? thats just crazy talk . . . i mean hes not even top 10 in villas for that matter. but then again you could math as well

DeletedUser

You need to go back to English class and learn how to make a complete sentence. That account played one one of the longest lasting servers this game had. Something I clearly can't compete against, as this game is declining too fast. With 371 villages, more than 100 of them were barbs. 371 villages can easily over power a player who has 76. As the 371 village player can easily make 200 nukes every other week and slam them for easy obash. Find someone around my current size and compare them. You'll see that i'm one of the top players in my size group.

DeletedUser

interesting that you say that considering take a look at 07 One Eye 04, it was both a barb and a player . . . wonder how that works? or how accurate that thing is in that sense. i mean not that i would know its not like that would be me or anything.

but i guess we could go with this world, although i didnt do so hot here, err i mean he didnt do so hot here. got stopped by pierce and krahmer and life. not that i would know or anything . . . .

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us13/player/90482/

Also Obash wise you ended up 7th o the one (good job there) 50-60 on 2 of them (mediocure) and 300ish on the one you claim the 4th spot on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never completed those worlds. The final scores doesn't bother me. I was always in top 20 for bashpoints when I had played them.