• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1487

Got to say, good job, stats look good.
But now I see COS is starting to noble barbs :(, hog and bloody butcher are nobling a ton of barbs in their provinces :/, that can only lead to them getting bored and quitting. Dang, talk about barb munchers....

DeletedUser1487

Hmmm, maybe the core ya, but this isn't the core anymore, its the midlands. Where barbs do have nice resources, and there are many of them. But better watch out, COS might become a barb muncher here soon.

DeletedUser1573

was just going to post on that, looks like they're going to try to take back 3rd slot...but with all their inactives im not sure theyll have enough points to top us, either way we should be back in 3rd place by next weeks installment. feel like i cheated recruiting to get to 3rd, but then again, we recruited less than goh & our ppm is still the highest on the server at this time...though COS is trying to give us a run for our money in that area

DeletedUser1573

i think we can keep our ppm higher than yours for the time being, it's easier with fewer members, everytime one of our smaller players takes 1 village it brings it up more than when 2 or 3 of your small members get one...still though to close to say we'll still have it for sure next saturday

DeletedUser1949

The above post is regarding a battle report where the attacker had about 250 rams. I had 400 trebs and several villages of defense troops which killed off his entire attack. His attack lowered my wall from lvl 7 to lvl 6.

DeletedUser1487

ya I thought trebs attacks first, then rams, so if trebs outnumber a rams, then its all over for the rams, like I thought of it for every 1 treb, you needed 3 rams to get past it.

DeletedUser1487

and xvx I guess changed their name, I thought they merged with another tribe, but they merged a few players and got a name change. What they should have done was relocated, cause a name change isn't going to do anything, the same villages are still going to be in the same spots.

And Muffins got 3rd due to taking a few of our players, Hmmmm, not nice.

DeletedUser1573

we were gonna get 3rd sooner or later. kinda the cheating way to get 3rd, but hey if somebody wants to come play with my guys & they know what they're doing who am i to say no?

DeletedUser

xVx (ASH) simply added more food for COS.
Your members left Hi. for multiple reasons. I'm assuming most of it probably has to do with the massive support requests you guys are sending out. All to see your leaders lose villages. If ya can't protect your tribe leaders, what use is a tribe? Lmao.

DeletedUser2081

Your members left Hi. for multiple reasons. I'm assuming most of it probably has to do with the massive support requests you guys are sending out. All to see your leaders lose villages. If ya can't protect your tribe leaders, what use is a tribe? Lmao.
only one reason , position , i see they are all good players . they would have done the same if they were in cos also , Our leader does not think like the way you do , he is very active and smart , he tried to deny you those villages as long as he can , and not call every one for support just because he can , he even sends support , he is mostly strategy , i guess he is doing what a tribe leader should do , leading it. I know jim bob is also a good leader , he did the same in us17 when we were in Always tribe .

DeletedUser1487

I'd like to put emphasis on the "not calling for support", he told us use our troops elsewhere, unlike you who just calls massive support cause you can and then brag about killing nukes. "Cause that takes such skill"
They are better leaders than you can ever be CD, so stop talking about "good leaders"

DeletedUser

Your 'Good Leaders" made some pretty trash calls. Don't forget the fact that I was also in Hi. for a period of time. I know how your leaders reacted. Harry was the only good leader you guys had.
"Calling massive support," You realize this is a tribe game? By calling support I slowed down 7 different players who wasted 5 days slamming me with nukes. Killing the nukes doesn't take skill, My ability to snipe a 2 second train with nukes mixed in does. Due to my tribes generosity and ability to work as a team, we took out over 14 nobles. So please, come at me again for "Calling for support."

DeletedUser2081

My ability to snipe a 2 second train with nukes mixed in does.
no it doesn't , it just shows you have a good internet connection , this is not a skill game . now , playing dota 2 with 200 clicks per minute is skill

DeletedUser1487

I love that game, I'll beat you dota. But anyways, if you are going to call for support, you can't brag about your accomplishments, cause ANYONE can kill nukes by calling support. And lets not forget, you trash talked COS and supported HI with the best of us when you were in here, so don't go acting as if you have always viewed HI to be inferior. You used to support us and say we'd win for this and this and this reasons.
There is no need to snipe a train if you got hella support there. By calling support, you tell others in your tribe you can't handle it on your own. You also tell the guys attacking you that as well.

DeletedUser

You're a complete idiot. No player can handle attacks from 7 players with equal villages... There's not enough troops to go around.

I never trash talked COS. Hi. was never able to even get villages from COS at the time. It was all "Lets save xVx from becoming complete food for COS." I suggested idea's to Harry at the time on how Hi. could beat COS, all of which were ignored. Hi. had the ability to win, they lost this ability when they forced their southern members into a blue doughnut. Stopping all possible expansions north. Hi. was forced to take members from xVx, TNM, and DEP to stay alive...

"There is no reason to snipe a train if you have support there." This sentence shows why you're garbage at this game Fox. This game is all about numbers. You never know how well planned your attacker is. Always snipe noble trains, no matter how many D troops you have stationed there.

DeletedUser1255

Guys.... are we completely off topic again? Lets pull this back please. The Map updates are great.

DeletedUser1487

You only snipe when you are unsure if you can take out the nukes, but you can take out the last noble or 2, maybe three. Talk trash all you like CD, the more trash you talk, the more trash you become, although you hit rock bottom worlds ago. You just left cause you wanted to join the "winning side" and didn't want to "possibly get rimmed". You were too scared of what "could have happened" and acted accordingly, in some eyes, you can be viewed as a refugee. Now I never thought you'd be one, but there are always firsts. That shows your character, that also shows your skill a bit.
But yes, we are getting sidetracked. You have nothing to boast about though. So Ssshhhhhh!