• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

At least your reporting of the events going on the server are accurate and unbiased and that is respectable even for a dastardly villain such as yourself.

DeletedUser

i quite enjoy the commentary as well but i do want to see more on your thoughts on CM or what you think the world views it as as objective as possible. i know i was poking at it earlier with the stats and what not but i do think you guys d have quite a few good players in your ranks that i do respect

DeletedUser

At least your reporting of the events going on the server are accurate and unbiased and that is respectable even for a dastardly villain such as yourself.

Don't forget the dashing part, I am quite the DASHING dastardly villain lol :D

DeletedUser

i quite enjoy the commentary as well but i do want to see more on your thoughts on CM or what you think the world views it as as objective as possible. i know i was poking at it earlier with the stats and what not but i do think you guys d have quite a few good players in your ranks that i do respect

I thought about doing commentary on my own tribe, but I thought against it as I figured it would be hard for others to see it as NOT biased. That's the only reason I haven't done so.

DeletedUser1500

I thought about doing commentary on my own tribe, but I thought against it as I figured it would be hard for others to see it as NOT biased. That's the only reason I haven't done so.
Fairly certain they would argue your comments on C*M anyways, but would still be interesting just once. I mean its not all green grass, flowers, and free barbs over here. haha

You should actually be our public relations rep to dispel all these crazy rumors about us. I had a player yesterday tell me about one of our players really internet bullying type of stuff to other players. I never knew about it, but its important that we not only join together to stop it, but teach these young players that you can have fun and play opponents with respect and maturity.

DeletedUser

You should actually be our public relations rep to dispel all these crazy rumors about us.

I suppose I could be the PR guy for C*M, I think I have pretty much been doing that anyways without realizing it lol.

I had a player yesterday tell me about one of our players really internet bullying type of stuff to other players. I never knew about it, but its important that we not only join together to stop it, but teach these young players that you can have fun and play opponents with respect and maturity.

There are always going to be those players around, and we've (meaning you myself and the other leaders of C*M) stopped several attempts at open gloating and taunting of other tribes/players that we caught before it happened while it was still in the "idea" stage. We can only do so much without other tribes/players informing us about it, as you say we try to keep everything respectful and mature (To the best of our abilities we're still human after all).

I'll go ahead and give a large C*M commentary here then, as I haven't done one for C*M yet so get ready for a big one.

I've come to realize that being the current #1 tribe we do get a lot of hate mail, and I've personally been told to "F*** off" along with other fun words by players simply because of that, I believe one actually told me to "Eat a d***" and that was from a tribes founder, I usually delete those mails though lol.

I remember being in AWE and even back then AWE hated every CRC member with a passion, I never understood why and none of them had a good reason other then CRC being #1 in rankings, of course with AWE struggling to defend any villages against CRC at the time because of bad leadership giving bad orders, it was fairly obvious that they were more frustrated than anything else, and were just taking their frustration out on CRC.

We worked closely with TIB for a while and had mutual respect for them as well prior to the NAP's and SoA scandal, which was TIB NAPing TLI while we were both fighting them at the time and then they cut off all communication with us (except for players who had friends in CRC who didn't care and kept talking to us just wouldn't help out anymore out of fear of being kicked and branded a traitor) then merging SoA into them while we were at war with SoA, and we would petition them to kick the players we were already attacking and were in the process of nobling, only for one of our players to get this message back

motown rant.JPG

So that was the spark that started a war.
After that we noticed that they started recruiting every player we were attacking and they started sniping villages from us (obviously they had a spy in our ranks) so we started talking to CRC & TIB's mutual old enemy TLI and TLI was also getting annoyed with TIB recruiting everything around. After that we started getting our barbs spiked all over the core, that only ticked us off further and only encouraged us to merge with TLI so both tribes could focus solely on removing TIB from the core. After TLI merged into CRC and we became C*M, TIB went into barb nobling overdrive, they started nobling every barb in the core that they could, so we had players nobling their own barbs so that TIB couldn't use them to put churches in their provinces.

Finally after a time we let loose the hounds of war and after much preparation we took the core in no time at all. TIB (old TIB that is) leadership quit shortly after having a few villages cleared and other members either left TIB hoping we wouldn't attack them then, or just quit without putting up a fight. AWE fought harder than those TIB players in the core did.

I think that's enough to get everyone caught up on C*M at the moment.

DeletedUser1500

Holy Moly. I didn't know you was giving an autobiography. haha. I thought you would just say how awesome the leader is and a few other nice things about the tribe.
...and the Motown self-proclaimed Tribal Wars GOD convo was so much better. BUT we are choosing not to put him in the eternal hall of shame by publishing those. He lives to fight another world.

DeletedUser

Holy Moly. I didn't know you was giving an autobiography.

Hahaha I figured I would give everyone a behind the scenes look into what led to all of that happening, I suppose I could have mentioned how awesome you are as well, and since all of that stuff happened in the past I figured letting people see that much is ok.
I still kind of hope motown comes back down to earth, so if I ever play with him at any point in the future it won't be him calling everyone peon or some such lol (Only joking here). and did I mention how awesome C*M's leader is? If not....He's awesome by the way.

DeletedUser1719

He is a pretty good attacker too! I mean look at that Obp! He must be #1 Obp right?

:)

Back on topic...

I'm finding the new wave of top 5's really interesting. 82nd has actually put up more resistance to me than any other tribe I've fought thus far. It will be interesting to see how things pan out that is for sure. Originally I thought this world was pretty much over when TIB ended up being a rather quick fight. The new tribes have more fight in them which I love! Really happy to see that this world isn't dead :)

DeletedUser1500

He is a pretty good attacker too! I mean look at that Obp! He must be #1 Obp right?

This guy. I still beat you to 1mil overall. I have already cleared the core, there is not a single troop within a day of me to kill. :(

DeletedUser

bunch of suckups lol

but on a differnt note i really o think this world is about to get intresting

DeletedUser1500

bunch of suckups lol

but on a differnt note i really o think this world is about to get intresting

Oh it is! We already see and hear it happening. I think the super alliance thing is a bad idea though. The other tribes need villages to close the gap. Being friends with everyone takes that potential away. So a super alliance, or variations of that, actually works in our favor.

Don't take that as me discouraging it though. Do whatever needs to be done.

DeletedUser1500

lol you need better spies i think
I'm not a spy fan; for or against. This is just convos amongst other tribal leaders. Whether your tribe is part of that or not, makes no difference. Just my opinion on it.

DeletedUser224

Look, he was just going for a walk, minding his own business.

DeletedUser835

Look, he was just going for a walk, minding his own business.

I try to at least not ALWAYS be hostile.

At least I can give credit to CM's leadership for being much more skillful players than mario and the TLI crew, I still think that now that the super barb munching group in TIB is dead that CM should divide back to the way it was before their merge(s)

DeletedUser

I still think that now that the super barb munching group in TIB is dead that CM should divide back to the way it was before their merge

As the "official" PR guy for C*M I will say the concept of this is not bad, however if it did take place it would shake the very foundation of the tribe, as co-op's have since been made, timezones have since been stated, provinces have since been shared, and troop counts have been seen. So it will likely never happen for those reasons alone if nothing else.

DeletedUser1726

I have never commented on the forum before but after reading the last few comments, I felt the need to. It is sad to see people promoting the idea that after a successful merge in which two warring tribes (CRC and Mafia)joined to fight a common enemy (TIB), that they should now break up again and go back to two separate tribes. How ridiculous. Merges cause stress under the best of circumstances and when you take two tribes that battled as hard as we did before we decided to merge, there could have been lots of issues. I am proud to say that we (M4, FriskyPharaoh and I, the co-leaders of the newly formed tribe C*M) were able to convince our respective tribes to trust us through the merge and we came together to form a united tribe that now operates in a seamless manner. We have taken players that when we announced the merge threatened to quit and made them brothers. Why would anyone want us to go back to two tribes again. We are proud to be co-leading this tribe and we plan to take this amazing group and conquer this world. And as I know someone will pipe in that we merged to win the world, we did not. We merged to fight a common, very large enemy who as it turns out wasn't the " big bad wolf we thought it was". We were actually disappointed that we did not get the fight we were looking for. Hopefully other tribes will step up and give us a fight as we want to battle to win the world. After all....blood makes the grass grow and we make the blood flow :)

DeletedUser

So why did you have to merge to fight a common enemy? why not both tribes declare war, and ally with one anouther?

DeletedUser

So why did you have to merge to fight a common enemy? why not both tribes declare war, and ally with one anouther?

Because we saw no point in allies, as at one point CRC was allied to TIB and we saw how good that did us, and what happens when two tribes ally to fight a common enemy? They noble villages in the same province, they have to have an extra hard time coordinating strikes on the same targets, and then the issue with noble claims.
That's why we don't believe in a bunch of allies and NAP's, why ally with someone when you'll have to fight them eventually anyways? Just take them down now before you help them become a larger threat.

To be honest asking why we didn't do something that can't be taken back at this point without major collateral damage, is like asking why the founding fathers of America didn't name things differently or just stick to the metric system. Sometimes asking about things that can't be changed does nothing but waste time and energy, when instead the same amount of time spent wondering about the past, could be spent preparing for the future and working on the present.

I hope this answers your question without being condescending or rude. (as it was not intended to be that way)

Status
Not open for further replies.