• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

not at all, you could call me an active participant. actually just going by your stats it does look like the top two would be fighting for control and that would be it. but seeing as #5-9 seems to be very unstable spots and the 82nd coming from nowhere becoming 3rd the world can be a very different place in a coupe months.

biggest thing i see however would be the internals of TiB or C*M becoming unrurly and there be splits within. i ran into that on W3 with the triads, although Smurks was a large portion of that

DeletedUser

I don't know about TIB, I used to respect them but all I see from most of them is barb munching.

C*M we had some leave for various reasons like always happens in these sort of games, some left for s14 and all have been internally nobled and replaced with strong active new upstarts. On the other hand we're currently in a sort of "slumber" despite how it appears our steady growth is going, we're actually being quite timid and without bragging I would go so far as to say we're a sort of sleeping dragon right now.
But we'll wake up soon, either by enough provoking or if we get hungry enough, I just suggest everyone else take this time to grow a bit and try and catch up.

DeletedUser

On the other hand we're currently in a sort of "slumber" despite how it appears our steady growth is going, we're actually being quite timid and without bragging I would go so far as to say we're a sort of sleeping dragon right now.
But we'll wake up soon, either by enough provoking or if we get hungry enough, I just suggest everyone else take this time to grow a bit and try and catch up.

thats actually the very reason i see C*M falling apart no immediate threat thus they get distracted by other worlds and complacent, or just life gets in the way.

TiB is just doomed in my opinion a whole lota refugees and that never works. they will just try to switch sides or quit when they get pressured by skilled players

DeletedUser

thats actually the very reason i see C*M falling apart no immediate threat thus they get distracted by other worlds and complacent, or just life gets in the way.
I can see how you might think that with an outside point of view, so no worries.

I'll be doing a stats/map update tonight at some point when I get a chance as it's been about a week and I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow to post an update.

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 12.JPG
map_www_us13_ea9e6684adbbf5c9c2d7d8e8c48a2f03_14623085233109.png
Top 5 BP Tribes 9.JPG
map_www_us13_d4b711d1d8164389b94ec79d8a22b0b0_14623236166777.png

Now for commentary.

C*M: Again not going to say much here as it would most likely be considered biased so I'll leave that to others.

TIB: I was trying to be vague about it before but to tired of it and they are barb munching everything they can, most likely out of fear and trying to get big without putting in the work. The way I see it, if you think you're stronger just because you have taken a few more villages I got some news for you, Having more villages won't make you any better than you were before if you still don't know how to use them.

A.A: Looks like these blokes are doing a lot of recruiting, which is not really a bad thing but it appears like they aren't keeping to one area and are recruiting all over the map and spreading themselves thin which is not a good idea in my book.

LOL: Still standing strong. They have gone down in members again but looks like it may just be them internalling, I believe they have been at war with TIB for some time though it doesn't appear that either side is making headway there, though I could be wrong.

SOF: Made their way back into the top 5 again. They are spread out though and with them being so far from eachother if they don't have good allies to rely on they won't last long.

RMT: Not sure who these guys are. They appear to have popped up in OBP much like A.A popped up in Points and have managed to get into one of the two Top 5 Rankings. They have a small group and are around the area SoA used to be in I believe. It doesn't look like they have much in that area to contend with yet, Though some TIB and C*M members are getting close to them.

So I'm fairly certain next update will have some major changes, now last time I mentioned changes TLI merged with CRC, I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be a merger making the changes this next time but should be quite a game changer either way. So if not the next update them the one after that will be a big one so stay tuned.;)

DeletedUser825

Some insight into RMT from a friend of theirs. I played with some of the people from that tribe a while back. They are good bashers and players. I expect theirs friends WoT will pop up pretty soon as well. Both tribes are made up of players that have been in pitched battle on previous world's. Definently vets and great players. So I would say watch out for them. And with that I end my terribly vague paragraph :D

DeletedUser

Good to see some insight here. I'm just glad for someone else besides me and wrasler to be commenting in this forum lol.
Yes it is, hopefully we can get a few others and make this a bit more livly surprised a a TiB member has hoped on to defend themselves yet

DeletedUser

surprised a a TiB member has hoped on to defend themselves yet
From what I've seen most don't really have the backbone to defend themselves with, most of their better players have already left and some have gone inactive already.
They may have some active players in groups around the map doing something but the majority aren't and just continue to noble barbs.

DeletedUser193

Beezzer from TIB has given me a fight we knocked him down to 1 village early but he's came back from it. He has nobled several barbs but still. Weve lost members in lol due to activity but everyone has we just had less to start with. We don't senselessly recruit to make up for it however which is one reason we're still here.

DeletedUser

We don't senselessly recruit to make up for it however which is one reason we're still here.
Good on you for that Ez. Also good to see a LOL player here again :D
Pretty sure TIB will stop trying on LOL starting today as they wake up and see the wave of death and lost villages and killed troops reports they have so much abundance of right now.

All I have to say about this onslaught is that next time maybe TIB leadership will learn that you don't spit in someones face when they ask you to stop recruiting their enemies. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Next weeks update will be a map changer for sure.

DeletedUser

Good on you for that Ez. Also good to see a LOL player here again :D
Pretty sure TIB will stop trying on LOL starting today as they wake up and see the wave of death and lost villages and killed troops reports they have so much abundance of right now.

All I have to say about this onslaught is that next time maybe TIB leadership will learn that you don't spit in someones face when they ask you to stop recruiting their enemies. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Next weeks update will be a map changer for sure.
Im quite excited to see TiB fall, damn barb munchers also happy to see other faces as well

DeletedUser

Im quite excited to see TiB fall, damn barb munchers also happy to see other faces as well

I'm sure most of the world would be more excited to see C*M fall but to that I say "Not this day."
I just really really really hope that nobody else does what TIB did and end up recruiting TIB members, because TIB recruited players we were fighting and it didn't work out for them.

DeletedUser1500

They didn't start out that way. I get the concept of occupying space in the core, but I think it just got a bit out of hand with the newer players.

..and we (Crimson Mafia) are having some great success, but we have encountered and still will soon encounter some great players to give us a run for our money. Of course we are looking forward to it though.

DeletedUser1535

The northwestern TIB squad is still very much alive and active having a fun fight with EZ mostly a good player from what i have seen so far..The rest of his crew i havent had the pleasure of playing against just yet.

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 13.JPG
map_www_us13_c8ba06bd089857e69f5f65c68e9d733f_14629293689562.png
Top 5 BP Tribes 10.JPG
map_www_us13_c71ca5e08bfe9ba30e12ba2afdc13659_14629301854676.png

Commentary time.

C*M, Just your average barb munching tribe hugging MRT here.:D

A.A, They appear to have taken in some of the TIB players who abandoned ship, not sure why someone would take in players who run away as soon as their tribemates get attacked or themselves, but to each their own. They have a nice position in the northwest though one wonders how long their players all over the world on the fringes will last being isolated as they are.

TIB, They started out strong and I used to respect them, then they recruited our enemies and refused to kick any refugees we were attacking prior to them joining them and started nobling barbs everywhere around us and spiking our barbs, Now they have new leadership and are currently spread all over they do have a decent enough position in the northwest part of the core. Hopefully their new leadership can salvage what's left of them before they completely fall apart.

LOL, Love these guys, they have stayed strong and defiant since the beginning, looks like they accepted a few TIB near them (maybe not sure). They have a really good position in comparison to TIB's position in the northwest of the core. They have some really good active players, though I fear I'll never get to actually meet them on the battlefield as they are almost my polar opposite on the map.

AWE, Somehow despite all odds this tribe remains, They seem to be spread everywhere though and have no real positions that they can claim as theirs.

RMT, I like this tribe, they remind me of a smaller LOL, they have some weird positioning though, One group in the northeast and another to the west/southwest. They seem to have a good fighting spirit about them though so good for them.

I'll make my next update in another week.

DeletedUser193

You do a nice job with this prince I alays enjoy reading. TIB's new leadership may or may not be able to turn this around for them, but I believe they will do better then the old leadership. 4 of them are in that NW spot within 1-2 provinces of me and 3 of them I've been fighting them since the start. However if we ever manage to take this cluster out which won't happen easily then that will be the majority of their new leaders I believe including the new founder and I don't see them coming back from that.

DeletedUser

You do a nice job with this prince I alays enjoy reading.

I try to keep it unbiased and I've always liked to try and see everything from everyone's point of view. Thank you for the compliment. Glad you enjoy it, I like seeing the improvements that all the tribes make and love seeing the new maps myself, I don't even sneak a peek throughout the week I wait till right before posting the maps to actually see how every tribe has grown and changed. I do make every attempt to be as honest with my postings as possible without being rude or a jerk for no reason, I just try to make sure everyone gets an honest review, some tribes do less or I simply know less about them so have less to say unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.