• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1949

Well jeez. Just joking. Didn't realize I would kill the thread

DeletedUser835

Here's our current map.

map_www_us13_acb2e42e7e869baef8fad53952c30c56_14684591279897.png

C*M- Losing territory and good players , several of their leaders and council members have quit. Not looking so great for red tribe at the moment though they do still have a sizeable lead on the number 2/3 tribes, and are still #1 in both points and bash. Internal issues, inactivity and unhappiness about the state of the tribe may kill C*M.

82nd- Growing fast as ever, though by my standards I would definitely consider them to be an MRT. They've recently acquired many of SOF's old players which has shot them up over 20 million points, and are currently 70% C*M's size points wise. In spite of this they are behind LQ by 30 Million bash.

LQ- My tribe, making excellent strides against C*M in the north, and after acquiring several of C*M's old players and writing a policy for the tribe of explicit and required aggression towards C*M we have seen an explosion in growth and tripled in size in just a few weeks. #3 in points and #2 in bash currently.

WOT- Passed up SOF for the #4 spot earlier today. They are appearing to be the new wall keeping C*M out of the west of the map, and afaik they are NAP'd or allied with LoL and Nap'd with 82nd. Have seen a movement of their players north towards our border. They border several of our players on their northern front and C*M to their east. In a very bad position on the map sandwhiched between the largest tribes on the server so if/when C*M is defeated it will be interesting to see how the situation in the west plays out.

SOF- Tribe in a state of collapse seemingly with many of their players leaving to join 82nd, still have a 2.5m lead on LOL for the number 5 spot but with players continuously leaving (2 even left in the time it took me to write this) we will see how long they remain in the top 5. It is unknown to me whether their players joining 82nd was a tribe sponsored move or simply players leaving for greener pastures. Whether or not these players moving to 82nd and the additional support that will garner will be able to stop C*M's onslaught in the south remains to be seen.

DeletedUser1500

35e8f9d8379610d12f53654a4a7ebce7

Since treasure troll can't put out anything half decent, I'll give another perspective for entertainment...

C*M: Has been inundated with propaganda and L.Q spies as of late. Certainly an unexpected challenge for the aggressive tribe that they have had to adjust to. Inactivity and treacherous backstabbing did leave some exposed weaknesses to the north that L.Q, with inside knowledge, quickly took advantage of. Regardless, all part of the game. C*M has slowed in expansion outwards as they approach established tribal provinces, but still finding pockets of expansion. They will have to find faster traction to keep pace with the other growing tribes though.

A.A: Has taken advantage of the rim better than anyone in this world. Effectively quadrupling the duration of the world by capturing villages and barbs outside of the top 10. They are now a serious competitor for first place. Interested in seeing their success expanding inward, as that is their only direction left for a domination victory.

L.Q: The queens of smoke and mirrors. As they struggled for a place in this world, they employed a mass campaign of propaganda and lies. Ultimately successfully dealing a blow to C*M & LOL that was unexpected. They still feed on the known weaknesses in the north and have effectively claimed the NW as home. As C*M adjusts their entire focus to a hate war, and other tribes starting to notice their rise, it will be interesting to see how far those dark tactics take them.

WoT: Small tribe with a big punch. They talk a little smack, but are fairly covert in their tribal dealings. Appear to be eating soft targets to establish real estate to call home and/or a front line against their enemies. Will be interesting to see how they evolve as they will have to eat into every tribe around them to catch up in village count.

SOF: A confusing evolution as they push backwards into the rim. It appears that they have lost real estate, but still have concentrated pockets of resistance scattered about. As something has to change, will they be joining another tribe, or rekindling the fighting spirit?

LOL: Pushed between a rock and a hard place. I assume they are looking for similar revenge against L.Q, but more importantly looking for avenues of expansion. It would be biased for me to think north is the most likely direction, but I would assume that we would see a satellite jump in the future to establish ground that can be expanded easier.

DeletedUser1500

I see you're back, good to know that if I break the rules and use the Co-op feature to push my own account I'll only get a slap on the wrist.

Just remember you declared on us when you were 8x our size, you reap what you sow.

Lucky for me that wasn't happening. Now with renewed vigor, I can focus on wiping scum like you from the world. AND we plan to reap every ounce of blood from your tribe!

Trash talking aside, the is a genuinely honest statement:

Its different world when you are surrounded by NAPs and Allies...spies to give you all the intel as it occurs...eating on some inactives and known weaknesses...fighting a handful of players from a tribe...
BUT when the world takes notice and begins to shift their attention to you...when C*M turns the entire tribes momentum towards just you, instead of a few players...
Now that is a fight you haven't seen yet. That's a fight that no tribe that still exists on this world has felt. Not taking away from anyone that is still here.

You can say what you want, but L.Q has not lived 1 day fighting a fight like C*M fights. So I welcome the thought that you can fill those shoes, because it is different world in the center of it.
...and you already got a taste of it and tried to swear we was cheating. We are just getting started...

I see you're back, good to know that if I break the rules and use the Co-op feature to push my own account I'll only get a slap on the wrist.

...and for a better example of what you refer to above; Scottv is doing that with Phattytunas, Jon1225, and Jerob account. So if you swear I was cheating, then he just wrote a new definition for it and makes you (L.Q) a bigger cheater!

Somebody report that!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1952

So, as usual just a bringer of facts, thought I would point out that M4 actually hasn't conquered any player villages except inhouses since 5/28, a literal month of barb munching and co-op'ing inactives while he eats them. Pathetic.

Also, inb4 he says that I'm lying, check Tw2 tools.

No response to this, M4? Scott is nothing close to as pathetic as your last month and a half

DeletedUser1500

Oh I responded twice and it was deleted.
Ultimately, you don't know or understand what I had to do for the tribe. You are merely looking at a log and assuming a scenario that fits your comfort and critique.
The sad thing is that I still have more offensive bash points than both of you...maybe combined....and I essentially had to take 6 weeks off.
...and Scott brought almost all of those points and cities to you from us. Before us he was SoA, where he had nothing. Now he is taking advantage of inside information he was privy to while with our tribe. If this was business, he would be in violation of a non-compete and you would be sued....but, im just putting things into context.

DeletedUser1952

What you've done? You made a massive tribe of half shit half quality people and as the members that you let in went inactive you ate them while co oping? How generous of you.
And actually, combined we have 2.9 Mill BP, you have 2.9 Mill BP.
BUT, combined we have 500k points while you have nearly double that. You also have only gained 200k OBP since 6/21, 3 weeks ago. Quality play going on there. Gotta love TW2 Tools

DeletedUser1500

What you've done? You made a massive tribe of half shit half quality people and as the members that you let in went inactive you ate them while co oping? How generous of you.
And actually, combined we have 2.9 Mill BP, you have 2.9 Mill BP.
BUT, combined we have 500k points while you have nearly double that. You also have only gained 200k OBP since 6/21, 3 weeks ago. Quality play going on there. Gotta love TW2 Tools
Hate to be so redundant here, but...
Ultimately, you don't know or understand what I had to do for the tribe. You are merely looking at a log and assuming a scenario that fits your comfort and critique.

and about making a massive tribe of half shit players...Those players are highly recruited by L.Q. If we are shit ,why are we #1 for almost the entire duration? If we are so garbage, why do you need spies reporting back all of our moves? Just beat us head up. If we had all half shit players, you would actually be at the bottom of the half shit stack as well.

and I said Offensive Bashpoints, not total. That would be the bashpoint you get while attacking someone. Which would be related to your fallacies.
and since I lead the server in bashpoints for several months, that is more frustrating for me than it is fun for you to bring it up.
What I suggest is you put you pull those troops out of your mouth and use them to actually back up what you say.

In fact, I offer you a challenge. You and troll can team up...no tribal support...then you can go head to head with me. Loser quits the server.

DeletedUser1952

You also have only gained 200k OBP since 6/21, 3 weeks ago. Quality play going on there

You are just talking, I'm giving you numbers that directly linked to your recent play on this server. You can challenge all you want, talk down upon us all you want. Bottom line is, regardless of your play earlier on this server, you have not done a damn thing the last few months to back up any of your challenges.
I challenge you, if you are so good at attacking then take an LQ village. Any village, doesn't matter who. I just want to see you take a village that isn't in CM. Cant be that hard, right?

DeletedUser1500

Your so boring. I am not disputing what you see in TW tools. I was saying...(not to sound redundant again)

Oh I responded twice and it was deleted.

there is no challenge linked to me having to internally noble to fill holes in our lines. It is what it is. Its a problem for you, it irritates me, but it was a necessary sacrifice in my opinion. be it what it may....

the challenge was a head up competition. not completely fair as it will be 2 on 1, but fair enough for me. You have then responded with another challenge. Like answering a question with a question. I would say you are just scared, but your circular referencing with just cause another long line of dumb-founded conversation.

DeletedUser835

Your so boring. I am not disputing what you see in TW tools. I was saying...(not to sound redundant again)

there is no challenge linked to me having to internally noble to fill holes in our lines. It is what it is. Its a problem for you, it irritates me, but it was a necessary sacrifice in my opinion. be it what it may....

the challenge was a head up competition. not completely fair as it will be 2 on 1, but fair enough for me. You have then responded with another challenge. Like answering a question with a question. I would say you are just scared, but your circular referencing with just cause another long line of dumb-founded conversation.

"Hey guys, you should both attack me and I'll have my tribe stack me up and wipe out all your offense"

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard, did you really think we would be baited so easily? Have you ever played any ARPG's like Diablo or Path of Exile M4? It's a common strategy to kill off all the trash-mobs before fighting the more difficult opponents so as to remove DPS being done to you. At the rate things are going we will be coming for your villages soon enough, better start thinking about which tribe will take you in as a refugee.

DeletedUser1500

:rolleyes: Why I keep thinking you will ever have an intelligent and meaningful response escapes me. I have to quit thinking you are a better person than you actually are.

At the rate things are going we will be coming for your villages soon enough

You better bring some better troops and nobles than you did when I was krisg coop. It was fun killing them all, but you are going to have to learn from that and make improvements. I have over a million more troops than he did. ;)

DeletedUser835

Yeah you're right, how foolish of me not to send all my offensive troops to their death, get out of here, besides yourself you got 2 decent players left on your northern front-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.