• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Urquhart Banter!

DeletedUser

DeletedUser773

DeletedUser2351

What I don't get is every world someone complains about the amount of members a tribe has. If you guys hate it so much why don't you message the developers to reduce the amount of members allowed In a tribe? How can you be upset with tribes using what the game is made for?
Honestly, it doesn't matter what developers do. They could reduce tribe size to 25 members and people would just have 6 or 7 "sister tribes" that will fight together anyway. If people want to have massive amounts of tribe members they will find a way.

DeletedUser773

Wow...And the circle goes on and on...ROFL...yeah guys stop complaining about the size of the tribes! use your brain man! BTW. What a great Start in this world Huh? I means pay per click must be getting loaded, we should write the developers about fast more powerful severs...lol...to take those clicks, ya know...

DeletedUser2115

Wow...And the circle goes on and on...ROFL...yeah guys stop complaining about the size of the tribes! use your brain man! BTW. What a great Start in this world Huh? I means pay per click must be getting loaded, we should write the developers about fast more powerful severs...lol...to take those clicks, ya know...

It is hard to follow what you are saying sometimes.

DeletedUser773

It is hard to follow what you are saying sometimes.
Lol, Actually, that was just, too much info for typical users, my apologies :) but it's easy to Fallow me, just click on my Avatar, and select the Fallow feature... :p Thnxz, Puma

DeletedUser2115

The only following I see is this. Shadow followed you to the rim to give you a second rimming... Good luck.

DeletedUser773

We'll See, how shadow does by himself, he better get some sleep, now...ROFL...cause when I'm on, it's on...you know all seven of those locations was at my command. Too bad, I couldn't coach T-ball as well as I get in that AZZZZ! Lol :p

DeletedUser2115

We'll See, how shadow does by himself, he better get some sleep, now...ROFL...cause when I'm on, it's on...you know all seven of those locations was at my command. Too bad, I couldn't coach T-ball as well as I get in that AZZZZ! Lol :p

7 at your command... Yet it didn't do you any good. Maybe focus on one account at a time and you will have better luck.

DeletedUser773

Nah, Lol, that's the beauty of it...Those seven locations, were Players, some had a Co-oP true...Yeah cause, you know there was a whole lots more than 7, I'm just proud of the work that got done by my boys, In one week they learned so much!...Battle for the rim...lol...and I'm just so ready to get started...Besides, the Tribe learned such a great fighting technique, It's just getting passed around now, by everyone...TFN, got to taste Offensive bash! and how to read their losses and gains, Nah Puma, we created a monster...Just wait till, we really get started...I wouldn't be so sure if I was the only one playing, but you have to admit, these players are feeling my shao lin, Chess Boxing...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2283

Nah, Lol, that's the beauty of it...Those seven locations, were Players, some had a Co-oP true...Yeah cause, you know there was a whole lots more than 7, I'm just proud of the work that got done by my boys, In one week they learned so much!...Battle for the rim...lol...and I'm just so ready to get started...Besides, the Tribe learned such a great fighting technique, It's just getting passed around now, by everyone...TFN, got to taste Offensive bash! and how to read their losses and gains, Nah Puma, we created a monster...Just wait till, we really get started...I wouldn't be so sure if I was the only one playing, but you have to admit, these players are feeling my shao lin, Chess Boxing...lol
tl;dr

DeletedUser773

Also, there are some "irl's" who joined up recently...I'm not even sure what that means, but what I know about em' they farm 24/7 lol :) there's a future for us in U, and that was the whole point of going on the offensive, to find offensive players. who enjoy the Bash gains, and discover the Art, behind skill, behind the activity, multiplied by Infinity and Squared by, Yours truly...But, I do want to acknowledge all who are participating, including All of you...Contributing to the Global elevation, on all the the Fallowing Worlds 19,20,21 and our Real World...It is your Reign of Control, and organization that drives us all, forward....and fast! :) thankz.

DeletedUser2283

I read the first two sentences above, read who wrote it, silently chuckled and stopped reading. Troll on my friend.

DeletedUser2115

Can't even consider it trolling. More like random blabbering.

DeletedUser1178

all i know is he called me a cheer squad........well this cheer has about 30% of your tribe total OBP and was second to 100k OBP.....yet I'm MAFIA's cheer leader.....If I am a cheer leader just think what the real players can do :p

/patiently waits for the tl;dr/

Last edited by a moderator: