• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Urquhart Banter!

DeletedUser2164

From what I have noticed playing in a server that is being mass dominated it will not matter the size of the tribe how little or big the troops are the game is going to be just that a game where people will use there wits to get around any and all obsticles to win. COS managed to defy that and prove that they deserve to win even tho most of us are trying our buts off to hold on. Money spent ....in this game is win earned no matter how you look at it so complaining/commenting on tribe size will not barter when you have a persons wallet as big as his computer/laptop/mobile phone is. Also not complaining about money issues I am doing good without that spending trend because its like gambling once you start doing it you soon become addicted to it till you either fall into debt or you find ways to mess up your life in general to feed your addiction.
(Commenting on a past comment I read on this tread)

BTW How everyone???

DeletedUser1178

to busy shaking things up in game seems no one is mad enough to vent in forums yet though, What happened to king kymeria and all the haters that called us an MRT? :p

DeletedUser2207

to busy shaking things up in game seems no one is mad enough to vent in forums yet though, What happened to king kymeria and all the haters that called us an MRT? :p
Is there much to shake up left on this world? Those numbers seem a little like +M+ is in cleanup mode already...unless DRL starts making waves soon

DeletedUser1253

From what I have noticed playing in a server that is being mass dominated it will not matter the size of the tribe how little or big the troops are the game is going to be just that a game where people will use there wits to get around any and all obsticles to win. COS managed to defy that and prove that they deserve to win even tho most of us are trying our buts off to hold on. Money spent ....in this game is win earned no matter how you look at it so complaining/commenting on tribe size will not barter when you have a persons wallet as big as his computer/laptop/mobile phone is. Also not complaining about money issues I am doing good without that spending trend because its like gambling once you start doing it you soon become addicted to it till you either fall into debt or you find ways to mess up your life in general to feed your addiction.
(Commenting on a past comment I read on this tread)

BTW How everyone???

Once killed a 6 mill point tribe by myself so you can do it without politics. Once killed a level 40 tribe when we were level 26. They crowned the whole thing and had a player who would send hundreds of fakes a day all at deceiver speed. Size, money and politics can all be beaten. It's just a matter of will and skill.

DeletedUser1253

Is there much to shake up left on this world? Those numbers seem a little like +M+ is in cleanup mode already...unless DRL starts making waves soon
Yeah this is just clean up mode... going to be the smallest, shortest and lowest world lol

KingEvo

Archer
What happen to all who claimed mafia was mass recruit. We stayed at 120 member the whole world and had no diplo other than eat everything. Best dam time I've ever had