• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. cokky

Next dom world on EN

its official releases tom and NIB will be in the NW to start so use a pc to open up.
  2. cokky

Next dom world on EN

they have said they are releasing a world this week not sure on the set up yet but could be
  3. cokky

Next dom world on EN

not in charge of that sorry lol but could be soon never know.
  4. cokky

Next dom world on EN

got you mate see you soon when they open.
  5. cokky

Next dom world on EN

what was your name over there? and how did you do.
  6. cokky

bezdez

pj put in a ticket on the realm
  7. cokky

Next dom world on EN

i only talk crap when i need the challenge lol... normally i dont but lately a lot more trash talking chicken...
  8. cokky

Next dom world on EN

its my goal to up the drama to a new level but you probably already know that lol... it tends to bring out the best in the enemy and that is what brings out the best in me if i did not want a challenge i would just plop down in one of our crap vp worlds and kill flys with a shot gun all day...
  9. cokky

Next dom world on EN

cool if not i know we will have some able bodies to challenge us..
  10. cokky

Next dom world on EN

I will be taking a team of players over to EN (the next dom world over there) contact me for a spot. Some notables will be coming back supposedly for that world include antipathy and daBahamaLlama as well as some from our last world that have shown interest it will be a coordinated start in 1...
  11. cokky

bezdez

ok mine not so much but no big deal. 200 crowns wont matter much more about the declaration on the forums.
  12. cokky

End of the Realm (Visegrad)

TNT was a collaborate effort of 3 small tribes merged into one to defeat a talented premade from EN that also did some MRT stuff ie came in with 160 players and lots of coins tribe levels. It was not an NIB world though we did limit our tribe size to a reasonable there 2 to our 1 level. It...
  13. cokky

80% Reached

where did we get pronounced though?
  14. cokky

bezdez

so NIB was declared the winner and it will be done tomorrow? at least the coins and announcement thing? \
  15. cokky

80% Reached

well ASHIE time to declare it so people can move on to other things. even if you dont want to close it.
  16. cokky

Suggestion Hope you notice

i have heard tell of such things but hard for me to believe real players that are talented are using them if good players like me had access to unlimited everything it would be pretty damn obvious pretty damn sure i would reroll the wheel like 500 times... just think about it and you realize no...
  17. cokky

Configurations Feedback (Golconda)

golconda is non-relocation
  18. cokky

however it is active so dont tap the glass and make them change that.
  19. cokky

Suggestion Hope you notice

Ok so No gwen(never going to happen) server options(they are accessible for the mods so no need to really fly that flag to far) No crown worlds(we already have them sorta called beta they are actually not no crown you get crowns randomly when you play them) Player payment history(interesting but...
  20. cokky

correct i believe it was some where around world 10 when relocation started.