• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Account Manager

DeletedUser736

For the love of God, can we get the account manager feature from TW1? I don't want to waste time making sure buildings and troops are qued when I have farming, attacking, defending, planning attacks, running a tribe, communicating with tribemates, so on and so forth. This would increase revenue for the game because I'm sure everyone with 10+ villages would buy it. Unless they just have endless time on their hands, unlike myself.

DeletedUser465

For the love of God, can we get the account manager feature from TW1? I don't want to waste time making sure buildings and troops are qued when I have farming, attacking, defending, planning attacks, running a tribe, communicating with tribemates, so on and so forth. This would increase revenue for the game because I'm sure everyone with 10+ villages would buy it. Unless they just have endless time on their hands, unlike myself.

One could argue that's why they allow building slot increases. Didn't play TW1 however so I can't relate : /

DeletedUser736

On TW1, if you had a premium account, you could que 5 buildings at a time so it's not the same. With account manager, you set a village template and a troop template and the AM uses your resources wisely to keep troops and buildings all qued at the same time. This way you could focus on the more important areas of the game like farming and conquering. However, on TW1, there was a barracks for walking troops, stable for cavalry troops and a workshop for rams and cats so it was much more intricate, therefore harder to make sure you have troops qued in all three buildings, not to mention to have your village growing as well.

DeletedUser465

Having seen 200+ villages, something should be looked into, however idk how long that would take for TW2

DeletedUser736

It should've been one of the features implemented from the launch. Now we are on world 8 and there hasn't even been mention of it..

DeletedUser465

There are still game features in the works as it is, this game was not launched with every feature they intended to have implemented from the get-go.

DeletedUser736

Oh, of course not. That is why there are updates bi-weekly it seems. But I would expect this to be a big feature they would've had in mind from the get go. If not, hopefully this discussion thread will get it started.

DeletedUser1260

I am thinking that would give an unfair advantage to people that play with coins. This version is trying to keep the playing field more even for all players. I believe that was one of the goals of the Developers in the beginning. The specials you can buy now still don't give much of an advantage and non-coiners can still beat a coiner with team work.

DeletedUser736

I don't agree. The fact that you can buy troops completely contradicts your opinion. If buying troops isn't a disadvantage to those who try to play for free, then neither would account manager. I'm sure the TW2 would like to make money and I honestly don't have a reason to spend coins because they are only good for buying troops or buying extra building spots, seems pointless

DeletedUser1260

It is not when you have a team that works together and a wallet that is not unlimited when under attack by many. Right now everybody has to spend time on all of the things you are saying regardless if they use coin or not. It is a game of strategy that takes time spent to succeed on all level of player. I know I have done it both ways myself. The thinking that people can be a self contained unit unto themselves and accomplish all on their own is challenged. Teamwork is paramount to success whether a coiner or a non-coiner. That is what buying troops achieves.
It pushing a team dynamic forward.

DeletedUser736

Account Manager would allow players to focus on "teamwork" because they wouldn't be so consumed doing all the petty crap within their villages. Not only would it increase coins purchased for TW2, but it would also help keep players around. I can't imagine having 100+ villages without AM, I don't have the kind of time and I'm sure most working adults dont either.

DeletedUser255

I don't agree. The fact that you can buy troops completely contradicts your opinion. If buying troops isn't a disadvantage to those who try to play for free, then neither would account manager. I'm sure the TW2 would like to make money and I honestly don't have a reason to spend coins because they are only good for buying troops or buying extra building spots, seems pointless
I feel that the Blue statement contradicts the Green statement. You believe that paying players can gain significant advantages through buying troops, but think it is pointless to do so.

Account Manager would allow players to focus on "teamwork" because they wouldn't be so consumed doing all the petty crap within their villages. Not only would it increase coins purchased for TW2, but it would also help keep players around. I can't imagine having 100+ villages without AM, I don't have the kind of time and I'm sure most working adults dont either.
Account manager would allow all the players who can afford it to focus on teamwork.

There WILL be features introduced to aid in account management that I expect all players will have access to. I agree with Jade, it is one of the aspects that drew me to this iteration of the game that payed and non payed players are on more of an equal footing than on the original game.
What those features are I do not know, but I can only guess it will be the basic favourites to begin; Mass recruitment, and mass building options, for example. Possibly even resource management. Coop will also allow players to share their time.

We just need to be patient, there is a limited team working on the game's development being pulled every which way by every single community (something like 23 markets currently) each with its own complaints and demands.
If you consider the spy feature has required two or three edits to how it works, that is time spent that deviated from what the developers intended and as such took away from planned features. Not to say Spies didn't require work, however, my point stands that other things are delayed as a result,

DeletedUser238

when i was a player in the .net servers on W5( I had 2,400ish villages) and W30(i had 700ish villages) when this feature was introduced it gave me a new found love for the game. I could spend more time tagging the 10-20k attacks i had incoming and less time worrying about the attacks landing (destroying my walls and smithry) while im tagging and shifting support around. it was a real big boon when considered to the days before its arrival where i had to spend hours rebuilding, farming etc if my scripts happen to have not been updated. This was a really solid feature TW1 had that TW2 should not turn away.

if the worry is that it will make things unfair then make it free or give it a month trial so people can see how it works and then make it a monthly crown purchase.