• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Android: Mobile 1.25

DeletedUser61

Please utilize this thread to discuss Android: Mobile 1.25. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

still no tribe donate . I dont know why taking so much long time for such a critical option for all tribe members

DeletedUser61

There are many features within the mobile that take time. If you choose to use the mobile device then this is something that you must except (including myself). To say that or believe that every time a device comes out and it is updated instantly is just insane as these updates takes time to test and upgrade to make sure they are working properly. Now if you enjoy certain features that are not listed on the app then please feel free to use the browser.

DeletedUser

While i would agree for a bit, the button for coop is already there, just disabled, and i would think the thorough beta testing can be used as time to get features as such ready for rapid release

DeletedUser626

It is now 10/18/2015 and there has been no updated to Driod app. And no post about delay in release.

DeletedUser1011

there is a great many features this game has that most games only dream of so I agree some things take along time when there is so many things this game has . most browser games don.t even have phone apps let alone have the things this game has such as tribe skills very fast support
plus the phone app and the way you can control a tribe on here with the tribe settings i mean WOW.