• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DC's Corner of Ideas #2

DeletedUser

1) Auto assigned groups to locate certain units
1.a) City with paladin in
1.b) Cities with nobles in them
2)Co-op feature should not reset countdown for covert into Barb
3)Squad Group forums within the main forum
4)Revap of the Scout Battle System, red reports on 5 defending scouts shouldn't happen.
5)Rally point lvl 3 is still a quest, seeing as it is a 8 hour building now, i feel it should be removed.
6)REassign troops is a bad idea and shouldn't be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser825

1) It is a good idea, save the trouble of remembering which villa
2) I completely agree, to much power of resetting how active someone is with co-op
3) The tribe forums need an overhaul in general
4) Scouts definitely need some work... not much else to say
5) Schedule the quest for sleep time. That's what I did. Woke up and it was done.
6) Not quite sure what you mean by this

DeletedUser

Beta servers are testing the ability to relocate troops between cities

DeletedUser825

That sounds like a terrible idea.... what are the times for it as of now?

DeletedUser1260

1) Auto assigned groups to locate certain units
1.a) City with paladin in
1.b) Cities with nobles in them
2)Co-op feature should not reset countdown for covert into Barb
3)Squad Group forums within the main forum
4)Revap of the Scout Battle System, red reports on 5 defending scouts shouldn't happen.
5)Rally point lvl 3 is still a quest, seeing as it is a 8 hour building now, i feel it should be removed.
6)REassign troops is a bad idea and shouldn't be done.

Nice to see you back in suggestion DC and in the forum as a whole. :)(speaking more then one word ;))

1. I can see how this can save a lot of time trying to run around and find in all the menus where these troops are located.

2. The Co-op feature, honestly I will have to get back to you on, but people have been complaining that some people are abusing this feature when some players leave the game and they are still being co-played instead of kicked from the tribe and all their villages eaten.

3. Whole hardheartedly agree that we need to be able to administrate the forum so that certain people can see certain sections of a tribe forum. This would cut down on all the mass mail sent out to portions of a tribe.

4. This is being discussed in another thread in this forum and would like your input very much.

5. Let us see how it works out over the next month or so. (I myself am doing the new quests now and am frustrated with some of the new building times from the balancing update:mad:)

6. I will talk to some of the people testing this and see the complete in and outs of this before commenting.

DeletedUser465

#2 is the biggest problem, next to 5 scouts failing, twice in a row, from lvl 15 taverns.
I fully agree with DC on #6, This game will literally be pay to win more than it already can be/is if this is implemented.

DeletedUser1260

Yes and #2 is being discussed in another thread in suggestions. Your input would be helpful Ice.

DeletedUser465

Do you have a link by chance? I'm sure there is some people in that chat that would love to hear my side of it. :D