Dying Game

Discussion in 'Archived Ideas and Suggestions' started by coldog22, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

I agree with your comment, however in fairness I must point out a lot of changes and features have come out since release of alnwick (world 1).
    None of which were a new unit, however you'd have to probably bring out a unit that wouldn't upset the balance (or whatever you want to call it) the battle system has, or push out other units. I could see another elite cavalry or archer unit, or even a new building to spice things up. I say a new archer or cavalry since we have a berserker unit that falls into infantry, making 2 infantry, 1 cavalry, 1 archer unit for offense, minus siege units.

EIJEFE likes this.
  2. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Yeah it could be a defensive cav lil worse than the HC, because you could farm with them even if you have to go full turtle mode. It could be a HOO-like wall where you have a choice if you want the wall to be better agaisnt cavs/ infantry. Could revamp the hospital so it can heal supporting units. Idk anything new that can keep the players hook. A game that doesnt change will die eventually.

3. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

A building that gives a passive buff to defense even could be an idea. Defense is already at a disadvantage most of the time in comparison to offense.

4. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Or they can finish the actual plan and build the fortress to end the game, Ya know like they planned when they started the first world...

5. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

What is the fortress?

6. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

I believe the fortress was removed from the wiki page as they no longer intended to do it.
    But yes, I'd love for that to be a thing...

7. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

8. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Bumpity bump bump!? :D

9. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

10. Eventide

Eventide Swordsman

Bump indeed, I could use some new fun/challenges from this game!

11. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I yelled at Tw2 on facebook for refusing to give us any answers or reply's.

wrasler05 likes this.
  12. kikicaylan

kikicaylan Paladin

The majority of what was in this thread has been passed on to upper management, anything on the Facebook page also goes to upper management and upper management has direct contact with the developers so writing something on the Facebook page that is already written here is pretty much the same thing, just an FYI.

13. slaughter1234

slaughter1234 Archer

@CaptC This thread I made under my old forum account has the most views, Likes, and comments for any type of Idea thread in existence. All of these ideas still apply.

14. CaptC

CaptC
    Staff Member

OK, I will read it and see what I can glean.

slaughter1234 likes this.
  15. hilda the mighty

hilda the mighty Spearman

WARNING: Don't hold you breath. You will die before anything is done.....................................

slaughter1234 likes this.