End Landskrona please?

reuscher 1v1

Swordsman
@CaptC , is there a way we can end Landskrona please? It is becoming a real drag to to try and end this world when is no one trying to stop us from ending it. We just have to log on daily to conquer villas. I think 2k points is just too much for the state at which this realm is in(No one trying, or maybe even playing). There is no real fighting, otherwise I would have no problem continuing.

DR LURDAN

Swordsman
if the tribe already owns 80% of the top 10 tribes well....
Don't know the stats of the world but last time i looked it seemed pretty dead and finished.

reuscher 1v1

Swordsman
Capture4.PNG

This is Landskrona right now. WIN is blue, all others are red. And we are only at 1438/2000 Victory points with 53 members. This was my first VP world and now I know to stick to DOM worlds.

reuscher 1v1

Swordsman
@CaptC , I know you get busy so no worries if that is the case. Just curious if maybe there have been any hints as to where the game mods might feel on the subject. If you haven't heard anything back that is cool too, just checking in.

CaptC

Tribal Wars 2 Team
I keep missing my higher up to discuss. He is in Europe, I am in the US, and it is tough between the time differences and my new job. I will keep trying.

CaptC

Tribal Wars 2 Team
I am in general agreement. But believe it or not, I can't just do this unilaterally. I hope to get a decision soon.

CaptC

Tribal Wars 2 Team
I agree it has happened! I will be setting the world for ending, it will be closed to logins two weeks from today. I will be posting a world end post shortly.

styv

Spearman
I thought WIN won this world over two weeks ago. And yet, they have attacked me over 60 times in the last 4 days and I still have 20+incoming. When is this world actually closing so I can move on? Thanks for any info on the world status. BTW,I respect WIN, and have enjoyed playing with them, but with just about everyone in quit mode except WIN and SAM, it sure makes it hard to defend myself. We are outnumbered 10 to 1. ;)

CaptC

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Thank you all for the reminder! Indeed it should have been closed the 15th, but I apparently missed the note on my calendar.

The world is now closed to logins. I hope you all had fun!