• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Swansea)

king kymeria

Swordsman
Back again gang! Lots of new and exciting stuff going on in Swansea US71, but let's refresh with the Top 5, there's been some interesting developments over the past few day's I'd like to cover, Of course I won't go into details but give the rundown on whose really live and whose just the undead.

In First place reigning on high, The DOGsoldiers with 50 players 284 villages and 141 victory points, so far, so good.

In Second place Guardians of Doom, closing the gap on Dogsoldiers strong lead, but doing it with increasing frequency, they have 25 players 154 villages and 70 victory points. GOD, is gaining on them!

Third place, is the home for Gallows for Gods, stepping up after a few weeks in recovery, their 30 players, 70 villages and 36 victory points! Showing us all, you can't keep a good executioner down!

Fourth Place is The Edge Dwellers, with 24 players 70 villages and 36 victory points, refusing to slip, have made their stand, On something like a cliff!

Fifth Place is Kymeria, losing their coveted third place position for the time being. holds it down with 28 players 82 villages and 35 victory points hasn't quite leveled up yet, but a work in progress.

Proving the old saying is still true, if first you don't succeed try, try again...Good old Blood and Guts would be proud. Never let your enemies rest!

There's an incredible game going on here and only takes a few to spoil it for the rest, So my advice, don't go dividing your attention between worlds a lot of players here are hungry and have something to prove. Hold the line, or get pulled down into the mud. Stay live thanks for participating and happy tribing warriors!

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Was kinda hoping there was something here to respond to, Seems players are really not that interested in posting. I'd like to know what's really going on with this game. Miserable is the vibe I'm getting here. I'd had expected more players would want to engage with one another, seems like the only thing anyone is interested in is closing worlds early and behaving like idk, monsters. Guess thats a good word for it, Never much encouragement from anyone lots of snobs, and middle aged people spending lots of money. It's a lot more like work more than a game. What's hilarious about it is I go to youtube to watch some documentary about tribalwars2 cause that's how nerdy I am, thinking hey! these people are living the dream programmers and developers all working away on some new features. And what do I see, developers bragging they have two hundred villas, LMAO...seems kinda unsporting to compete with ordinary people, perhaps it's all part of the business model...make us spend more money on crowns or something. Then again there isn't much that's ordinary about players in tribal wars2, an ordinary player wouldn't put up with so much trouble. Not unless they had some real motivation, some drive that won't let the vicious cycle of abuse get to them. Stay positive my friends, it still only a game. Have a great day folks.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Has anyone every considered the possibility, While playing the game... We all in an A.I. simulation...(XD)...I do.
I must be programmed to fail, every possible way before I manage to get it right... the first time. I hope I'm making better players, feel better, or maybe bad players feel their playing better. IDK it's been a rough couple months. There have been days that I play bad that if I did nothing, would either had turned out better, or no difference at all. I mean so bad, it feels like an accomplishment. The Rodney Dangerfield of Tribal Wars2, No Respect...and I love it!

Sorry I haven't been commentating as much recently, Schools In session...Plus,Elements has been doing such a great job with those Top 5 tribes, and Top Ten bashers...Really great stuff, and the atmosphere in Swansea, best world I've played in a long time. A ton of non-stop action, a web of complex diplomacy, Emerging Players staging a gold rush for some VP, A drive to push east that has only begun.

I'd like to thank the TW2 Team for the great contests, and the awards for the submissions come in handy from time to time...Things are still popping in W71...There may be some struggle with our Friends from Denmark, who I wish would join us here, So I can curse them for how good their playing, and for like, The only good XP, is punishment XP! Congratulations Today Gimli! Don't let it get to your head, I know all those same moves, Only I'm having a really off couple days, It's that A.I. thing I was talking about, so watch out now this idiot bot, about to revolutionize the game again.

Some words of inspiration for any new members...It is an accomplishment, and you'll get through it! gg &happy hunting!

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
I been thinking Action Figures, a Saturday morning cartoon, boxes of (non gmo) cereal, Yes! Brand the whole platform in the real world as well as the emerging universe of metas, Cosplay, roleplaying cards, fancy dice... to roll might bring us some luck at those grand conventions being held all over the world. Thanks for this that and all the other really amazing things, internet culture has offered... to bring us all together, in celebration! For something amazing we are doing with our lives. Cheers mates, have a great afternoon!

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Things are getting Hot in here!... I can't wait to see another one of those Top 10 spreadsheets again. I can't believe the chaos that has erupted. The Bash has hit the fan! Great afternoon everybody.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Hey Fear, Great to see you here! Man the Players are busy, and the whole world is fighting someone, I've heard a lot of great great battles are going on. Congratulations on those great numbers and for staying around to see the world playing out. GG

king kymeria

Swordsman
That's not it, is it. I hoped we would all get to enjoy another round of Top Fives or Top Ten bash, com'on back Elements We are still very happy to see you again. If not soon I will try to manage another breakdown for you all. I hope to see you soon...Great Tribing!

king kymeria

Swordsman
Greeting and Salutations all my Friends, Just wanted to extend a feeling of terrific satisfaction, We have a long way to go and there must be more in store on the shores of Swansea, I only wish to convey the terrific pace we have been playing!

I'd also like to invite any players to join me here, and speak about the scope of this very excellent project...As a relatively new player myself ( mas o menos) I am still so very interested to discover some more of the hidden features of the game, Many of us are still very unsure about Attacking! How does it happen for you, so well!?

I'm positive a number of you, would like to share some of your own favorite formations, Help to forward our performance along, perhaps some part time posting, and mentoring will best be prescribed to players in their strategies for the long and end game. I promise not to be snarky, LOL...really wish to see everyone here.

Elements

Nobleman
That's not it, is it. I hoped we would all get to enjoy another round of Top Fives or Top Ten bash, com'on back Elements We are still very happy to see you again. If not soon I will try to manage another breakdown for you all. I hope to see you soon...Great Tribing!
I don't have enough time to make the stat posts anymore. If I did, I would.

king kymeria

Swordsman
I don't have enough time to make the stat posts anymore. If I did, I would.
Hi Elements, thanks for the reply, Yes those stats can be time consuming especially yours...I'm not really sure how you go about the tables. Still really appreciate the post's you had done...really great work, good format, I'll try to fallow, definitely Top 5's with some honorable mentions...Stay Tuned Warriors. and Thanks again :D have a wonderful day!

king kymeria

Swordsman
Swansea has been rewritten , Dog has fallen into Third, Ted, is second and Guardians are in the First place position...Excellent participation from all the tribes. Give me another day or two, I'd gladly Post a New Top 5...Great Form Guardians, way to play! Stay Tuned there's always more to come...