• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*

DeletedUser2390

So basically what happend is that Elite did the same thing as always. They joined EN servers, after me lord teja eljefe ambie kaotik eventide opened a tribe and just crushed EN30.... we completely steamrolled all the tribes on that server.

They wanted to recreate our American Tribe win on EN32.....

So heres what they did:
- They all started on EN32
- First day Capped members limit and just invite EVERYONE. (Really EVERYONE!!! they could find)
- Hold #1 rank for a while
- NAP with virtually everyone on EN32
- Bizmoney/Bladerunners doing the same shady thing what he did on this US30 as well. Having his whole tribe send him RSS for him to coin up hq and academy. (He always has 4 villages PRE stolen goods 4/5 which is 1 mil rss stolen goods achievements) Well either that or he just creates couple of accounts to send him rss

And heres where i come in and open this thread to expose them:
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/elite-what-a-joke.4940/

After that things went downhill.
Lord teja and me were all set to flank Elite (as we killed all the elite in our surroundings) already.

Next thing we know is that bladerunners and all elite quit the server and moved back to US servers after they got their asses kicked.
You can read more about these heroes in the forum link above.

so now elite crawled back here back to us servers and just rinse and repeat
good luck blade
/discuss

DeletedUser2483

Really not a big shock. Am in Elite a on berg biz has his ways of leading his tribe. Seems hes doing a great job being number one. All i can say is if u cant handle his way of leading dont join his tribe or the server hes playing on.

DeletedUser2390

Why shouldn't anyone join the server he's playing on? Elite will get stomped on this server just like they got on en32.
The whole server will enjoy taking out one elite after another. And my advice to all tribes who have a nap with lit is that if you don't want to be backstabbed by elite better plan ahead and get out of nap asap to have a chance at surviving :) because lit will eat you as soon as they get the chance to backstab

DeletedUser1271

Just shut up and play they the game if you're so good or what to put action behind words, more bashing and less talking. JPC doing a hell of a job of that and mad respect to those players. Cokky i.e. winning in worlds in a tribe with less than 25 people and current bash leader of the world. Sounds like a bunch of whining, just play

DeletedUser2390

Who says I'm not ? This world is going to be a repetition of en32. Lit is a MRT and you know it. You also know that everything else I said is true. Why u so upset ? This post is just to heads up to all the people who don't know LIT yet.
And where's the whining in predicting the future and stating facts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1271

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*? "so now elite crawled back here back to us servers and just rinse and repeat" "And my advice to all tribes who have a nap with lit is that if you don't want to be backstabbed by elite better plan ahead and get out of nap asap to have a chance at surviving :) because lit will eat you as soon as they get the chance to backstab"

all whining to me. Predictions, not facts. Proving to be false so far. Lit may not win the world who knows, but they are doing decently at the moment. Sounds like somebody got kicked out of lit or something. Who says you're not? The fact that you've made 3 posts in dedication to hating on LIT. Go play the game, if you want your predictions to be true go beat em. Sure I love to see shit talk with backing but I mean doesn't seem like you've got any. Every world is different and play out differently. There are old lit members on every single top tribe so far, all of which are pretty successful and that is the biggest testament to the success of not only LIT but also the tribes they have competed with previously. So I've proven so far you're nothing a but a hating whiner. I definitely agree with Charles on this one. Lenny out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

hes not wrong. elite is a joke except for few players

DeletedUser2390

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*? "so now elite crawled back here back to us servers and just rinse and repeat" "And my advice to all tribes who have a nap with lit is that if you don't want to be backstabbed by elite better plan ahead and get out of nap asap to have a chance at surviving :) because lit will eat you as soon as they get the chance to backstab"

all whining to me. Predictions, not facts. Proving to be false so far. Lit may not win the world who knows, but they are doing decently at the moment. Sounds like somebody got kicked out of lit or something. Who says you're not? The fact that you've made 3 posts in dedication to hating on LIT. Go play the game, if you want your predictions to be true go beat em. Sure I love to see shit talk with backing but I mean doesn't seem like you've got any. Every world is different and play out differently. There are old lit members on every single top tribe so far, all of which are pretty successful and that is the biggest testament to the success of not only LIT but also the tribes they have competed with previously. So I've proven so far you're nothing a but a hating whiner. I definitely agree with Charles on this one. Lenny out

not sure if you checked the thread i have posted on en32. i did beat them already, but this time i just hope they will not leave the server again.

just read through this. 1st post and last post.
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/elite-what-a-joke.4940/
there you can see how well LIT strategy works if they play against good players

p.s.: i never got kicked, i left lit in mid/late game on us22 and joined the enemy because LIT is just horrible. best decision of my tw2 experience so far. nothing else to add.

cokky

Berserker

I will say this much not to brag but the 2 worlds lit won i was a major factor ie the top military leader of. I am not with them now but still have respect for some there. That said i am currently with some of the ppl who I am normally against. What is really important is to me is to change the way the game is played not epeen on every single other good player on the game. It needs to be quite ok for players to face off in one world and be team mates in another. Much less trans world hate. There is good players in every top tribe what you should stick to ranting against is the MRT in that i totally 100% agree. This is why i am not at LIT anymore i am tired of the take everyone eat them later MRT thing. Yes what we did on A was a change in my tactics and we will probably never do that again either it is/was something special and sets the bar way high. What i have learned is that no other top players have the intestinal fortitude to try to repeat or even come close to repeating what was accomplished there. Could i take that exact team here and do the same thing (YES) but that is besides the point. We climbed the mount and everyone else can just sit at the bottom and talk about it. In my future indeverers i will limit the tribes i lead to 40. I think this is a good number where you can kinda take in some maybe players and still have room to grow. I would rather it was a race of 4-10 40 member tribes at jump but that is completely up to all these other people who are used to recruiting there way to victory rather then beating the crap out of the world to win. This server has shown some growth in that area with the exception of LIT. Trust me JPC is a conglomeration of tribes as well we are not perfect quite a few less then average players here just like LIT. They have at least resisted the keep up with the jones which is in every fiber of there normal play. It takes a lot of work to change mind sets out there. Keep it up as you may or may not know a lot of throw backs here to the old TCL tribes which almost invented the MRT to merge to win method that biz learned from them.

DeletedUser1271

I do disagree with and hate MRT's myself. Cokky You've played with my fellow comrades in SIN/Wicked/MAFIA. Pluto/Malox/Drax/Frisky we all hated MRTs and if anything we've loved small group of active players since the early worlds i.e. our little alliance with JDI in Juval cuz that was fun against the russians went from #8 tribe to #3 quick. Now despite being in a MRT, I just play the game and happen to be in LIT. So what if LIT's lost or their strategy didn't work or whatever the case may be. If you don't agree don't join, if ya can't keep up or they can't keep up with a world who cares. Play the game. Rather I do know how much work you put in into every tribe your in Cokky, but regardless the very big thing I emphasize in my Deva articles is that all of the vets are spread around this time. There really is no telling what will happen. So what if lit is an MRT, it might work might not. A strat is a strat and Deva won't be the same as EN 30 or EN 32. Deva is literally a small world but fast moving world. Rinse and repeat a strat that has work before, why fix something that isn't broken imo. Now to rebutt to your argument that let us see when Lit goes up against good ass players, if lit has good players it'll be a brawl, if not then it should turn south. That is why I say it's all whining. whether they internal later on after the game weeds out the real players from the so-so then okay. Troops win wars not points. Lit has still won worlds, its worked through mergers or whatever, its just part of the game. In J world the russians barb munched and MRT'd the rest of the server that didn't want to play against them until they won. I still played against em no whining and shit. Yeah yeah Sin I heard made a lot of mistakes or whatever and I also became inactive due to real life circumstances despite being one of their leading council/players of the world, but I don't complain and trash a good tribe and a fun world to play in just because I didn't agree with their strat. It's just part of the game so accept it. TBH barb munching is the only way to win as a free player in my opinion if you're not active all the time and farming all the time. I hate that, but its part of the game.

Lastly to add on, I was actually thinking about the same thing Cokky, take my friends and most active players to the EN worlds and just cluster start up and wreck. Show em the good old vet tribe days. JDI had what 25 players max in J and it was pretty devastating early

cokky

Berserker
TBH those worlds where huge and the likely hood of 25 or even 50-80 would be an epic challenge(not impossible but roughly comparable to what we did on A) Also that is something no one had ever tried so the resistance was a bit to hard. I completely agree on the we will see aspect of this server i can see former good team mates of mine on every major tribe. But i wanted to explain why I was not with them. It is not because i do not like them or what ever some i really like. It is because i do not like there style of merge/MRT to win. Mafia did a lot of this in the middle world time as well many learned this style from them. It was the standard of the game though at the time so it is not a knock on them or many of the other large tribes that did this but Slowly we are making progress as a good number of tribes tried to keep dropping total membership. From about 17 on it has been gradual improvement of course the numbers of players playing has had a big effect on this.

DeletedUser2390

I do disagree with and hate MRT's myself. Cokky You've played with my fellow comrades in SIN/Wicked/MAFIA. Pluto/Malox/Drax/Frisky we all hated MRTs and if anything we've loved small group of active players since the early worlds i.e. our little alliance with JDI in Juval cuz that was fun against the russians went from #8 tribe to #3 quick. Now despite being in a MRT, I just play the game and happen to be in LIT. So what if LIT's lost or their strategy didn't work or whatever the case may be. If you don't agree don't join, if ya can't keep up or they can't keep up with a world who cares. Play the game. Rather I do know how much work you put in into every tribe your in Cokky, but regardless the very big thing I emphasize in my Deva articles is that all of the vets are spread around this time. There really is no telling what will happen. So what if lit is an MRT, it might work might not. A strat is a strat and Deva won't be the same as EN 30 or EN 32. Deva is literally a small world but fast moving world. Rinse and repeat a strat that has work before, why fix something that isn't broken imo. Now to rebutt to your argument that let us see when Lit goes up against good ass players, if lit has good players it'll be a brawl, if not then it should turn south. That is why I say it's all whining. whether they internal later on after the game weeds out the real players from the so-so then okay. Troops win wars not points. Lit has still won worlds, its worked through mergers or whatever, its just part of the game. In J world the russians barb munched and MRT'd the rest of the server that didn't want to play against them until they won. I still played against em no whining and shit. Yeah yeah Sin I heard made a lot of mistakes or whatever and I also became inactive due to real life circumstances despite being one of their leading council/players of the world, but I don't complain and trash a good tribe and a fun world to play in just because I didn't agree with their strat. It's just part of the game so accept it. TBH barb munching is the only way to win as a free player in my opinion if you're not active all the time and farming all the time. I hate that, but its part of the game.

Lastly to add on, I was actually thinking about the same thing Cokky, take my friends and most active players to the EN worlds and just cluster start up and wreck. Show em the good old vet tribe days. JDI had what 25 players max in J and it was pretty devastating early
its not only the strategy of LIT. its the behaviour of leadership. no idea if your in council or not, but what is going on with LIT leadership is disgusting. i know how they treat people, how they talk about people and how they base their decisions.
a single person means NOTHING to them. ur just "there" because ur "there" thats it.
if your not in the "circle" of close players ur a nobody.

lit abuses their members, breaks their NAPS, uses their allies for their own benefit without fighting on their own.

it ridiculous. but again just look at the current obp/dbp. LIT has 2x more members than JPC. but JPC still has more Bashpoints. hows that even possible? LIT's tactic is basically just to invite everyone and hope that some good players evolve out of the swamp of newbies.
whoever doesnt perform will be internalized.

just face it lit is just another MRT, theres 0 strategy behind what LIT is doing.

disgrace leadership and disgrace tribe

DeletedUser1478

You can't wine about someone wining world via capping member limit and then NAPing with those that didn't join. Reason being, if you dont like it don't join the tribe and don't join a tribe that is wiling to NAP with them. Get 50 players willing to do the same and all of sudden they have a fight no thier hand. If you want to fight this is good strat, if you want to just win the world try and get everyone to join that tribe and barb munch/grow faster than those not willing to NAP.

On the aspect of LIT breaking thier NAPS and using their allies to their own benefit... isn't that the point of a strategy game? Get NAP's and alliances that benefit you and only keep them as long as the benefits out weigh the negatives? Pretty basic / common strategy in a war game.

You can argue that one strat is better than the other all day, and say ohh they won this world with this strat. But it comes down to how do the players want to play and what do they have fun doing. JPC may have more fun going for bash and hitting hard, where as LIT may have more fun trying to see how fast they can grow and see if they can out grow the attackers? I don't know why everyone plays but not everyone plays for the win and everyone plays different ways.

In terms of leadership not caring for its members I think everyone in any tribe can feel alienated, those that are more involved and able to communicate more naturally get/ feel more included.

DeletedUser

I do have mad respect for a few LIT players such as lenny who is one of my favorite all time people to play with, and I just met him this world. BUT, being the Diplomat for LIT when I was in LIT, I really wasn't, just had the title. Biz wouldn't let me do anything other than push the NAP with X11 which I tried to not push but Biz didn't wanna do it himself like he did the rest of tribe management. All actions were done by biz and wouldn't share responsibility, never took our opinions into consideration in council chat, and didn't bother to think twic about kicking actives to make room for other players.
In fact he has a trigger finger for kicking, so watch out to those IN LIT as you're not safe from Biz either. He back-stabbed a friend of mine and so I followed my friend out of LIT. I can't be in a tribe with a corrupt leader like Biz. I can respect a few players in LIT like lenny and EJ and a few others as they were the ones that were the most vocal and played as a team, but the fact is a tribe of 163 can't catch up in OBash to a tribe less than half their size in members. Having merged in their academy tribe because Biz couldn't invite any other players into LIT, they now have 163 members where I'd say only a dozen are actually all around solid players.

DeletedUser2390

I do have mad respect for a few LIT players such as lenny who is one of my favorite all time people to play with, and I just met him this world. BUT, being the Diplomat for LIT when I was in LIT, I really wasn't, just had the title. Biz wouldn't let me do anything other than push the NAP with X11 which I tried to not push but Biz didn't wanna do it himself like he did the rest of tribe management. All actions were done by biz and wouldn't share responsibility, never took our opinions into consideration in council chat, and didn't bother to think twic about kicking actives to make room for other players.
In fact he has a trigger finger for kicking, so watch out to those IN LIT as you're not safe from Biz either. He back-stabbed a friend of mine and so I followed my friend out of LIT. I can't be in a tribe with a corrupt leader like Biz. I can respect a few players in LIT like lenny and EJ and a few others as they were the ones that were the most vocal and played as a team, but the fact is a tribe of 163 can't catch up in OBash to a tribe less than half their size in members. Having merged in their academy tribe because Biz couldn't invite any other players into LIT, they now have 163 members where I'd say only a dozen are actually all around solid players.
I think that sums up all my points. I'd just like to add that lit forces allies and naps to merge ultimately when they are losing. So lit will start to push for a merge with x11 soon.

I wish x11 had the balls to actually fight on their own but seems like their just another minion of lit.

I expected more of this world but oh well it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Oh x11 is never going to merge with LIT, considering their relations with LIT is slightly falling apart, but they aren't the merger type. They like small tribes as they should and so do I.
LIT can push for it all they want, but the more they push for it, the farther they push x11 away. That's common knowledge. And biz is likely going to try it anyways and ruin things for LIT even more.
On a side note, x11 is growing PPM very quickly. Everyone is still under 10k PPM except x11, and their VPM (Villages per Member) is keeping up with JPC. X11 is going to be a real fun target to fight, way more fun than LIT. I'm in the rim area and all the players in LIT are leaving LIT to try and get players like us out of their pants, but we just like dem pants so much we gotta have them :D
But most these LIT players I have fought so far and have seen fight seem to have no idea what they are doing. I mean I just watched half of Kingdom of noobs merge into LIT and when they fought and attacked, they lived up to their old name. lol

DeletedUser2158

PPM means nothing. What you need to see is either bashpoints or number of villages which wont grow alot for 11 because they have no food to eat

DeletedUser1726

damn Lenny...so correct...Juval was an amazing world with an amazing group and even though it did not end as we planned, still one of the best worlds I have played on. Glad to see you playing again :)

DeletedUser1726

and just to clarify Mafia did not follow the merge to win model Cokky. In US 14, the entire alliance of IMP and crew flipped us red four days into the world. We had one ally who betrayed us and allied with CQD so we flipped them red too so no merge to win in that world and in US 21, we just came with a large premade team of players, not an MRT, just a bunch of friends wanting to repeat the fun times we had taking on entire world and eventually winning US 14. I do believe diplo plays a part in this game and sometimes merges are a good thing but I am more inclined to pick up a few good players and not an entire tribe but that's just my style as a leader. A friend of mine just made a good point in our kakao chat...does not really matter what I say here as people will say whatever they want to say here but we know the truth as we were there and it was an amazing group of players and an awesome world and to us that is all that matters not what all the negative nellies will now chime in on lol