• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue internal error

DuoMaxwell

Spearman
waiting on building ques and troop ques to finish???? you can use crowns to finish so if you can afford to buy resources then you can qeue troops then crown them finished

except you CANT buy resources? (i this game anyway) and Ive never seen a "insta queue" option for troops.. i see it all the time in my buildings though. But then again i never pay much attention to the barracks I just queue troops and forget about it lol

But tell me then why are there so many coiners in thsi game but not TW1? Especially considering you can do a lo more with the "coins" in TW1 and the cost of "crowns" to do stuff in TW1 is way chesaper than TW2. For example if you bought 8000 PP on TW1 you could probably fully build and troop 3-5 villages, in TW2 that same number of crowns MIGHT get you one village built lol

except you CANT buy resources? (i this game anyway) and Ive never seen a "insta queue" option for troops.. i see it all the time in my buildings though. But then again i never pay much attention to the barracks I just queue troops and forget about it lol

Troops literally have that fat crown icon next to them on the queue... Please don't complain or give suggestions when you don't even know basic mechanics of the game.

Dreakinn

Swordsman

But tell me then why are there so many coiners in thsi game but not TW1? Especially considering you can do a lo more with the "coins" in TW1 and the cost of "crowns" to do stuff in TW1 is way chesaper than TW2. For example if you bought 8000 PP on TW1 you could probably fully build and troop 3-5 villages, in TW2 that same number of crowns MIGHT get you one village built lol
You do realize TW1 has premium scripts that even inno advertise. Not saying there aren’t people not using script in TW2 but it’s not something INNO allows and it’s actually against the game. So yeah, why would I crown on TW1 when my script will farm, recruit, build for me automatically... imagine crowning then are you even playing the game at that point.

DuoMaxwell

Spearman
Troops literally have that fat crown icon next to them on the queue... Please don't complain or give suggestions when you don't even know basic mechanics of the game.

I wouldnt call using a P2W cash shop item a "basic mechanic" of ANY game (if it is then that game is flawed) also I never denied its existince, I specifically said I havent seen one.. just case I havent seen one does not mean it DOESNT exist. Now I would/could easily log on to confirm that it IS there now that I know where to look bbuuutttt as Im sure you know..... none of us can

DuoMaxwell

Spearman
You do realize TW1 has premium scripts that even inno advertise. Not saying there aren’t people not using script in TW2 but it’s not something INNO allows and it’s actually against the game. So yeah, why would I crown on TW1 when my script will farm, recruit, build for me automatically... imagine crowning then are you even playing the game at that point.

Why would you crown when you can script? Two reasons:

1) Scripting might make things automated but you still have to WAIT for things to happen (buildings to finish and farms runs with resources to come back) being able to buy resources and insta build building with PP makes that wait vanish

2) What if youre in an area where you cant farm? On TW1 for example Ive been on a world for 5 days and every barb within a 20 field radius no matter WHAT time a day I hit it always only have single digit resources, Ive literally only been able to scavange for resources (which the higher tier scavanging depending on how many troops you use can take up to 8 hours just to get 4k of each resource which is obviously painfully slow) sooo yeah Id think youd wanna spend PP to buy resources at that point. I mean what othe option would you have other than quitting?

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Why would you crown when you can script? Two reasons:

1) Scripting might make things automated but you still have to WAIT for things to happen (buildings to finish and farms runs with resources to come back) being able to buy resources and insta build building with PP makes that wait vanish

2) What if youre in an area where you cant farm? On TW1 for example Ive been on a world for 5 days and every barb within a 20 field radius no matter WHAT time a day I hit it always only have single digit resources, Ive literally only been able to scavange for resources (which the higher tier scavanging depending on how many troops you use can take up to 8 hours just to get 4k of each resource which is obviously painfully slow) sooo yeah Id think youd wanna spend PP to buy resources at that point. I mean what othe option would you have other than quitting?
Still the same thing I said. If you’re using their script that literally does it all (builds,recruit,attack,support,recall,farm) and you also hard crown are you even playing TW1. You do realize that is why people stopped playing that version once they released scripts lol. That’s is when TW2 was born because they realize letting script be part of a game ruined it.

Edit: to answer your question on that problem with no barb. Simple max out your resource level, utilize merchants transfer, or farm your own village. It’s called being strategic which everyone loved the game about.

Last edited:

DuoMaxwell

Spearman
Still the same thing I said. If you’re using their script that literally does it all (builds,recruit,attack,support,recall,farm) and you also hard crown are you even playing TW1. You do realize that is why people stopped playing that version once they released scripts lol. That’s is when TW2 was born because they realize letting script be part of a game ruined it.

Edit: to answer your question on that problem with no barb. Simple max out your resource level, utilize merchants transfer, or farm your own village. It’s called being strategic which everyone loved the game about.

Raise your resource level? Yeah that sounds like a good thing except max resource levels means more points, more points means bigger target on your back for ppl with nobles.. Ppl tend to leave you alone when you have 1-2k point village (unless they realize theyve got a full nuke coming at em or they attack it and find out the hard way youve got a full def build at the 1-2k point mark), but yeah if you got a 5k+ point village and its your only one (thus you dont have 2-3+ other villages to help support/defend it, everybody and their mother is gonna be sending nobles your way. THAT why you dont max out resources, plus if you have a good farming area... you dont NEED resource buildings because your farming is gonna get you resources faster than the buildings ever would

As far as hard crowning and scripts goes, are you even playing the game doing EITHER? Last I checked TW1 is still strategic, I mean let most people tell it TW1 is the preferred choice and its where all the hardcore/veteran players still play, which is why any newbies playing it get stomped immediately because 99% of the other players are well beyond their level/skill, whereas the TW1 crowd doesnt like TE2 because is supposedly less strategic, has systems in place that ups the random factor a bit, and is supposedly full "of casuals" the complete polar opposite of TW1 (though I just started playing TW2 about a week ago after playing TW1 for years and I disagree.

Well except the casuals part (i mean its true TW2 is full of coiners, I dont think TW1 has that issue, you just have to deal with all the players being better than you, but Id rather be beaten by someone better than me than by someone whos willing to spend more money, I will say though TW LOOKS better, and has way more quality of life improvements for FREE that TW1 makes you pay for. Only issues I have with it so far is rampant coiners, and the LC and infantry are built in the same barracks instead of the stable and barracks being seperate thus you can only build one trrop type at a time instead of both at the same time thus taking longer to build a full nuke (without coining) than it would in TW1

So as far as people "stopped playing" TW1, from what I see TW1 has a higher userbase than TW2

fullblack

Spearman
is coining really that bad? I mean if Im looking at the maret right the stuff you can do with coins isnt NEARLY as good as the stuff you can do with PP on TW1. looks like with craown i can build stuff faster, add to my queue and buy items.... but unless Im wrong i cant buy resources nor can I build troops faster/instantly. Which in TW21 you cant build troops instantly either but buying reources is a huge game changer... that eliminates the need to farm completely (which is the main "hurdle) the rest is just waiting on building queues and troops queues to finish.
actually, if you want you can coin buildings, troops (barracks) and res (res depo). and im not even talking about gewn, thats just broken.

fullblack

Spearman
Raise your resource level? Yeah that sounds like a good thing except max resource levels means more points, more points means bigger target on your back for ppl with nobles.. Ppl tend to leave you alone when you have 1-2k point village (unless they realize theyve got a full nuke coming at em or they attack it and find out the hard way youve got a full def build at the 1-2k point mark), but yeah if you got a 5k+ point village and its your only one (thus you dont have 2-3+ other villages to help support/defend it, everybody and their mother is gonna be sending nobles your way. THAT why you dont max out resources, plus if you have a good farming area... you dont NEED resource buildings because your farming is gonna get you resources faster than the buildings ever would

As far as hard crowning and scripts goes, are you even playing the game doing EITHER? Last I checked TW1 is still strategic, I mean let most people tell it TW1 is the preferred choice and its where all the hardcore/veteran players still play, which is why any newbies playing it get stomped immediately because 99% of the other players are well beyond their level/skill, whereas the TW1 crowd doesnt like TE2 because is supposedly less strategic, has systems in place that ups the random factor a bit, and is supposedly full "of casuals" the complete polar opposite of TW1 (though I just started playing TW2 about a week ago after playing TW1 for years and I disagree.

Well except the casuals part (i mean its true TW2 is full of coiners, I dont think TW1 has that issue, you just have to deal with all the players being better than you, but Id rather be beaten by someone better than me than by someone whos willing to spend more money, I will say though TW LOOKS better, and has way more quality of life improvements for FREE that TW1 makes you pay for. Only issues I have with it so far is rampant coiners, and the LC and infantry are built in the same barracks instead of the stable and barracks being seperate thus you can only build one trrop type at a time instead of both at the same time thus taking longer to build a full nuke (without coining) than it would in TW1

So as far as people "stopped playing" TW1, from what I see TW1 has a higher userbase than TW2
on the troop build times. its just a different way of playing. ive played TW1 and 2 for a long time and i can definitely say, you can be good at both without coining. Both require a lot of work and understanding of game mechanics. It is correct that coiners have it easier, but ive still been #1 in a few worlds on TW2 (at the end of game (coiners have a HUGE advantage in the beginning)).
a lot of players give up at the start of the world because coiners have it EZ. on the new G world you can see a big difference between the coiners and the good players. good coiners are all above 1000 pionts and the normal good players and around ±600. i dont coin and i hate it, but if you wait it out (10+ villages) it becomes much less of an issue.

deathhead

Spearman
Upp skulum orum sverdum, ulfs tannlitudr, glitra; eigum dad at drygja i dalmiskunn fiska: leiti upp til Lundar lyda hverr sem bradast; gerum J)ar fyr setr solar seid ofagran vigra. (Skj A 50 v 6)

Let us brandish our swords, warrior, so that they glitter in the air; this summer we have exploits to perform. Let every one of us make his way to Lund forthwith; let us fight a battle there before sunset.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
plus if you have a good farming area... you dont NEED resource buildings because your farming is gonna get you resources faster than the buildings ever would
Not sure why you even mentioned this scenario lol... which contradicts with your first scenario we are discussing.

but yeah if you got a 5k+ point village and its your only one (thus you dont have 2-3+ other villages to help support/defend it, everybody and their mother is gonna be sending nobles your way.
Well in that situation you need to restart lol... If you're planning to keep all your village 1-2K because you're scared of being attack that just means... A) You don't trust your skill to survive, B) You need to join a tribe that is near you or a better tribe, C) You either spawn in an area where ppl around you is too large, so restart back to the rim, D) If C is not an option that just mean you're joining a world late if even the rim side is dangerous. But back to the original Scenario if your village closest barb are miles away and you don't have a village close to even 3-4K in fear of getting nobled lol, you either join that world really late or you spawn on a shitty area, or you screwed up so bad at the start.

Lol if you don't believe many stopped playing after script was allowed then you're delusional my man. Both games have their strategic strength, but I'd say TW1 is more balance for sure. I've seen many players coming from TW1 as vets to TW2 and are garbage many times. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprise if the other way around when TW2 players switch to TW1 (Especially not using scripts). But what is more strategic, a game where I can input when I want my attacks to land and when to recall my support from one village to support another one. And all I must do is type that in the script and go to bed and wake up to see the result. TW2 you do have to commit to some timing and even set up alarms, making sure you land those attack on the dot. Like you're barely even playing the game lol... It's like those RPG mobile games where all you do is watch your character auto fight all the monster and clears it for you, and the only interaction you make is probably to buy armor/weapon and put skill level to different areas and buy skins and pets lol, then send your character to fight a dungeon and go back to watching it do it for you. And you come out and be like dang I'm very good at this game lol...

But I do miss TW1 when script wasn't allowed, that takes me back to Jr. High. Shit was good, I'd play it all day stay up all night to catch people off guard, even practice timing them millisecond train and sniping in milliseconds as well. You no longer need to now when a script does it all.

Only issues I have with it so far is rampant coiners, and the LC and infantry are built in the same barracks instead of the stable and barracks being seperate thus you can only build one trrop type at a time instead of both at the same time thus taking longer to build a full nuke (without coining) than it would in TW1

I personally don't really care about coiners too much, I find it more amusing beating them and making them feed more money to the game but still are garbage. I'm thinking more to all the new players coming in or ones that haven't played the same amount as some players who can deal with them. Cause yes it does give a coiner a big advantage being able to instant recruit everything & buys a lot of Gwen nobles and pop them anywhere. They just need to remove those two and it should balance it out more, this will help make new players want to stick around because this game isn't P2W.This game will continue to die if they aren't getting new players playing and keep playing, especially if their already player base they have are leaving.

stable and barracks being seperate thus you can only build one trrop type at a time instead of both at the same time thus taking longer to build a full nuke (without coining) than it would in TW1

Lmao weren't you talking about game not being strategic... Lol well both games have different strategic value and why both are different. Having only one building to recruit units then that means you'll need to decide which units to build first or have a second village produce the other units you need (At this point who build the right amount and right type first has an advantage). That's why early game what DT would you build, will other people in your province for the early MA nuke or LC... So should I build Spears or Archers. While in TW1 you can have both, but then players will need to determine which is better to cat down... which create different strategic scenarios compare to TW2.

This makes me giggles, I also hope you know in TW1 multi-account is more apparent due to the script. Both server from TW1/2 have the same number of active players but I know TW1 is filled with multi-accounts.

Last edited:

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I feel like this thread has gone a bit off topic. Can we please re-focus our attention on Inno's potato servers and their woeful inability to fix them?
Yes lol. Surprise this issue has gone this long... I wonder how they are going to figure this out later once games is back up. As any attacks or ops are SOL, especially their Gwen wheel lol.

Did someone accidently close the server instead, when they were supposed to close Bezdez:p