• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Losing Noble Coins

DeletedUser

Gentlemen it is up to the tribes to decide whether they eat barbs or not. You said coldogg you have seen nobles get creamed on villages. What size village were you attacking? Crowns are still limited to the amount of rez a player has and farmspaces. They can't buy rez. I did not play with crowns for my first 6 worlds. Only reason I do now is because I get them once a month from working here :D

Barb munching has been a problem since the beginning of the game. Some people feel it is a strategy that works. MRTs were put under control with the new tribe skills. I would hope. I can just say that some people are afraid to attack real players. You want barb munching to stop take out the player doing it.
Changing the noble system is not going to change how people think they should play their game.
Actually the new tribe skills encourage MRT. Would you rather have 200 people donating or 80? Sure, they need to invest a few cheap points early on in tribe size... but the cost of the levels remain the same no matter how many members, seems better to have LOTS of donors.

DeletedUser

Well coldogg yes we all want the best, but as long as there is no true endgame and the only way to win a world is by percentages, tribes are going to take the easiest route to get there. Some worlds are just merging the biggest players to get there. I wish we couldn't take any barbs. Changing the nobling system is not going to keep people from taking barbs.
So create a real end game... once a tribe conquers a certain number of player villages? :-o

DeletedUser1260

The endgame is in the works. Hopefully we will hear something in the new year. Also, teamwork gentlemen, have smaller members clearing and keeping them clear as you take them. The best way is to clear them all, farm them all and then send in the nobles to take them. Everybody wants to take a zillion villages on their own and get caught up in losing against someone smaller then them.
Tribes are so quick to boot the slow grower instead of using them to their advantage. They are easily more defendable and can attack in the right circumstances at 100% to 110% against people bigger then them.

DeletedUser1260

if they lose a noble pernamently(or coins needed for it) and be forced to farm coins to make a new one it will obviously slow them a bit
And where would that leave the ones that don't take barbs and do the right things?

DeletedUser

The endgame is in the works. Hopefully we will hear something in the new year. Also, teamwork gentlemen, have smaller members clearing and keeping them clear as you take them. The best way is to clear them all, farm them all and then send in the nobles to take them. Everybody wants to take a zillion villages on their own and get caught up in losing against someone smaller then them.
Tribes are so quick to boot the slow grower instead of using them to their advantage. They are easily more defendable and can attack in the right circumstances at 100% to 110% against people bigger then them.

Now we're confusing morale with their ability to Noble new villages?

Are you suggesting that the way to eat a barb Nobler is to clear all their 30 villages and keep them cleared and farmed so regularly that they can't amass the 140k in resources required to produce a new Noble?? Seriously?

DeletedUser

And where would that leave the ones that don't take barbs and do the right things?

In the same position... DON"T LOSE VILLAGES! If you lose a village, you feel some pain... such is life. I'm pretty sure all real players will gladly accept that. The only ones who will have problems are those trying to game morale by having people eat some villages to free up Nobles and keep their points down.

DeletedUser1260

You guys think it is separate. It has to be used together to be successful. The one helps the other to succeed.

DeletedUser

You guys think it is separate. It has to be used together to be successful. The one helps the other to succeed.

Only because the game is inherently flawed... someone felt that when you lost (a village), you should also win (ability to build a new Noble!!!)... same person probably still hangs Participation awards in their Man Cave.

DeletedUser1260

No it was created this way to promote teamwork and to stop bullies and to keep the playing field equal.

If you choose to not be a team player you are penalized.

DeletedUser

I have 87 villages and have never lost one. It wont hurt me at all. Players who know what they're doing will never lose a village.

DeletedUser1260

Well from what you have said the opposition is more busy taking barbs then attacking you.

DeletedUser

No it was created this way to promote teamwork and to stop bullies and to keep the playing field equal.

If you choose to not be a team player you are penalized.

Morale was created to stop bullies... why are we confusing Morale with the Noble system?

DeletedUser

As for bullies, this is a War game last I checked... aren't we encouraging that sort of behavior? Good lord.

DeletedUser

Well from what you have said the opposition is more busy taking barbs then attacking you.

I had the most D Bash on the server too (until about 2 days ago)... they tried and failed miserably.

DeletedUser

Again, youre wrong. I have 971k D bash and have killed 40 nobles. Please come up with a better answer.

DeletedUser

How about this... Nobles end up back in the Hospital but it takes say... 7 days for them to heal after losing a village? Give us a chance to rim a player before they go off and Noble a new barb.

DeletedUser

You've said it's a problem... so lets propose some real fixes.

DeletedUser1260

You know what coldogg I just think you are so invested on changing the program of nobles that you think all else is wrong.

DeletedUser

Turt and I have offered many different options, you're still bashing us. We know how to play and we're offering solutions to a massive problem on this game.