• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No More Excuses

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
most of their game glitches have been going on for years with thousands and thousands of tickets submitted. I received a response yesterday and as usual it was useless. I asked what date all those issues will be resolved and was told and i quote "cannot give you a date when the issues will be fixed". What a load of crap. The last 7 days have bee the worst and virtually impossible to play the game. It doesn't take that long to fix their issues nor the years all this crap has been going on. INNO has no respect or appreciation for their customers which is what they have shown by their constant inaction. I am asking all players do not give them anymore money nor start any new realms (worlds) until they step up and finally after all these years fix their game issues so players can play unimpeded and without constantly getting pissed off..

I did, as I said I would, flag up that people are still reporting major issues with the game on the US servers, once I get an update I will come back and update you all. That is unfortunately the extent of what I can do.

No company is going to be able, or willing to provide a hard deadline as to when something may be resolved, especially if they are still diagnosing more issues. They believed they had identified and resolved the issues, hence Caerus was given the "Issue resolved" update to pass on. That is CLEARLY not the case and has been flagged as such.

Stibbs

Spearman
Mangerment is why no forum mod has rights In game guys. Let Camel send it up the food chain at least give him a chance. We all know things been bad lately give Camel time. When was the last time a inno mod or dev even replied back to us you have one now.
He will be wasting his breathe. Why would INNO even listen or acknowledge what one person says when 10's of thousands of tickets over the last few years have been submitted and basically thrown in the trash. INNO doesn't care about the efficiency of their game nor the players who play them including many who line their pockets with cash. INNO needs to see no more money coming in from any player who plays TW. Maybe that will finally get their attention and wake them up to finally fix their shit.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Camel, why not tell us, I’m with you in this fight. I will continue to push it up. You wrote a paragraph saying you going to ban us from forum and clearly spitting us away! That’s why I say what I say! You and other mods don’t care! Take a stand!

Stibbs

Spearman
I did, as I said I would, flag up that people are still reporting major issues with the game on the US servers, once I get an update I will come back and update you all. That is unfortunately the extent of what I can do.

No company is going to be able, or willing to provide a hard deadline as to when something may be resolved, especially if they are still diagnosing more issues. They believed they had identified and resolved the issues, hence Caerus was given the "Issue resolved" update to pass on. That is CLEARLY not the case and has been flagged as such.
They should give a date. It doesn't take years to fix their glitches, that is an absolutely ridiculous time frame. Nothing has been fixed, nothing. The fact that all those issues have been going on for years now proves they have no intention of fixing anything. Their servers need to be replaced with new bigger modern ones that can handle their program and the amount of players now playing, It wouldn't surprise me if their current U.S. servers are more than 20 years old. Maybe they purchased them as refurbished to save money.

Stibbs

Spearman
Camel, why not tell us, I’m with you in this fight. I will continue to push it up. You wrote a paragraph saying you going to ban us from forum and clearly spitting us away! That’s why I say what I say! You and other mods don’t care! Take a stand!
Banning anyone from speaking here is against the freedom of speech which is a constitutional right. I suggest you watch what you do, ever heard of the word lawsuit.

fun time

Berserker
Bazillion server I was banned for sending tickets in english. But I was translating in Portuguese with phone. I couldn't stop laughing

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman

Because in-game bans have nothing to do with me, and I don't actually have any avenue to raise them, the only response will be to advise you to submit a support ticket. Continuing to spam threads across the forums for things which no one on the forum's can assist with, or even look at is not going to help anyone or anything. Therefore I've asked people to stop doing that and to respect the forum rules.

Banning anyone from speaking here is against the freedom of speech which is a constitutional right. I suggest you watch what you do, ever heard of the word lawsuit.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

No private business is legally required to provide a platform to an individual. The first amendment is limited in scope to be applicable only to state actors.

Being banned from Innogames forum is not a violation of your constitutional rights.

DeletedUser3091

I'm not sure, but I don't think that enough people play this game, let alone spend a lot of money on it for Innogames to actually care about bettering this game.

fun time

Berserker
I have to disagree... I know people that maxed out tribe skills that's alot of money. And most know we got a refund on E server that cost a nice bit. I spent over 700 bucks so far on my server.

Inno played nice for E server hand feed us really was funny to see a non tribe member cooped with one in noob r u my tribe after the deleting 2 top tribes. Non member had Dementia it shows some do care in inno.

Last edited:

Stibbs

Spearman
Because in-game bans have nothing to do with me, and I don't actually have any avenue to raise them, the only response will be to advise you to submit a support ticket. Continuing to spam threads across the forums for things which no one on the forum's can assist with, or even look at is not going to help anyone or anything. Therefore I've asked people to stop doing that and to respect the forum rules.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

No private business is legally required to provide a platform to an individual. The first amendment is limited in scope to be applicable only to state actors.

Being banned from Innogames forum is not a violation of your constitutional rights.
You may not think so, but do you want to antagonize players more than they already are. Talking about respect when INNO doesn't respect their players (customers) which they have proven time and time again. I think you were making a joke.

Stibbs

Spearman
I'm not sure, but I don't think that enough people play this game, let alone spend a lot of money on it for Innogames to actually care about bettering this game.
You'd be surprised how many players play the game and spend money. INNO pulls in millions and millions of dollars in profit every year from players

Stibbs

Spearman
I have to disagree... I know people that maxed out tribe skills that's alot of money. And most know we got a refund on E server that cost a nice bit. I spent over 700 bucks so far on my server.

Inno kiss are butt for E server hand feed us really was funny to see a non tribe member cooped with one in noob r u my tribe after the deleting 2 top tribes. Non member had Dementia it shows some do care in inno.
U.S server is the problem currently and has been for years. I was on E before as well about 1-2 years ago and it worked much better than the U.S.

Hellas

Spearman
I have to agree with fun time. I've also put a couple of tickets to support as well about all these so called glitches of late. perhaps camel can have some success in getting the dev's to finally respond to us or even acknowledge the problems we are currently experiencing. Mind you I won't be holding my breath waiting for a response.

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
I have to agree with fun time. I've also put a couple of tickets to support as well about all these so called glitches of late. perhaps camel can have some success in getting the dev's to finally respond to us or even acknowledge the problems we are currently experiencing. Mind you I won't be holding my breath waiting for a response.

I flagged that everyone is still reporting considerably issues, as soon as I hear something back I'll update you all, if I don't hear for a day or so I'll bump it again and ask for an update.

Stibbs

Spearman
I flagged that everyone is still reporting considerably issues, as soon as I hear something back I'll update you all, if I don't hear for a day or so I'll bump it again and ask for an update.
With all due respect INNO may listen to you, but you'll be speaking to deaf ears. You'd have better luck winning 1st prize in the Power Ball lottery.

Stibbs

Spearman
still lots of issues trying to play TW2. I knew INNO wouldn't do anything to fix the problems. 2 weeks of pure hell, worst in years although many issues have been going on for years. Show some respect for your customers and do something instead of always doing nothing.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Camel then say you going to talk to them and bump them. Wth is this, you’re going to ban players for continuing to talk about ban appeals? Did they make you say that? Because if that’s the case, they need to see that!

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
still lots of issues trying to play TW2. I knew INNO wouldn't do anything to fix the problems. 2 weeks of pure hell, worst in years although many issues have been going on for years. Show some respect for your customers and do something instead of always doing nothing.

I've bumped this again, and been told it's still being worked on, hopefully I should have a more solid update on Monday afternoon / evening. Not what I was hoping to say, but sadly all I can offer currently.

Camel then say you going to talk to them and bump them. Wth is this, you’re going to ban players for continuing to talk about ban appeals? Did they make you say that? Because if that’s the case, they need to see that!

No, I'm going to eventually end up banning people if they keep breaking the forum rules. Complaining about bans on the forums has never been allowed mostly because there's absolutely no one that can actually do anything about it on here.