• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pay Board

DeletedUser120

can we have a pay board to get in like 380crowns with no barbnobling no Fakes no fredie the freeloaders?
and moral goes up to 100 and never drops?

DeletedUser

can we have a pay board to get in like 380crowns with no barbnobling no Fakes no fredie the freeloaders?
and moral goes up to 100 and never drops?

I think you might need to explain this suggestion a little more, and maybe flesh it out some more. By board do you mean world? And the fact is fakes are a part of the game, have been since the beginning of TW1, and if you can't noble barbs in the beginning then the maximum amount of villages on the map is 2x the amount of players as you can only get 2 villages per player without nobling another player or barb...

Personally, I don't see what the benefit to any of those suggested mods on a pay only world would be. Sounds like it would make the game exponential more boring...

DeletedUser120

no there is a world in TW1 that has no barbnobling and it makes one get into the game more quickly instead of all this TW SimCity barbnobling great game play...and yes i would have no problem sending $$$ to play with a better class of gamers and if sending troops why send fakes have a min of 10% of player points...thats right people would have to really do some Strategy as a game play...any one can noble 100 barbs and never war and if this is the way people like to play so be it ...im looking for a better game

DeletedUser120

and if you do the freedie the free loader then ill save 100+ dollars a year to help the game to keep going

DeletedUser1260

no there is a world in TW1 that has no barbnobling and it makes one get into the game more quickly instead of all this TW SimCity barbnobling great game play...and yes i would have no problem sending $$$ to play with a better class of gamers and if sending troops why send fakes have a min of 10% of player points...thats right people would have to really do some Strategy as a game play...any one can noble 100 barbs and never war and if this is the way people like to play so be it ...im looking for a better game
Wow, ok, so what is meant by better class of players? This game is set up to make a equal playing field for all level of players. Everyone has jobs, lives etc. Plus, everyone has come to this game at some point as new to it. Bashing other players for the way they play is rude. Create a tribe with your ideals and takeover a world. I wish you luck though, because the many fine players I have played with on this game may not like the attitude you put forth.
As for nobling barbarian villages this subject is being discussed in another thread and would love your input on some ideas on how to stop it without putting down players in the process. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Problem is if you have no barb nobling and say you have a world with 100 paying players, the maximum amount of villages that would ever be able to be nobled would be 200. I am saying there is a logistic issue there, not that the idea of a pay world is bad. And as for fakes, they have been around as a legitimate strategy since TW started, and there is a good reason you fake, its to prevent sniping and nobles from being killed. Also by programming in a method to prevent fakes, you would also prevent yourself from killing off excess troops you don't want, say 50 rams that you would rather re-purpose to 10 MA. Another scenario this would create issues with is catting down farms/barracks on barbs in your area to create effective farms. Again a logistics issue with the suggestion.

Plus if we are taking about strategy with it, fake attacks (also known as diversions) are and have been a legitimate part of warfare since the first person picked up a club and started a fight, they make perfect sense in a strategic war game, though maybe they are a bit excessive when used as a scare tactic that results in no real attacks.

Don't take offense to this, but what it really sounds like you are looking for is a different game, not an improvement to TW2...

Also, looks like on a no barb-nobling world, you would have some big problems, maybe the real answer is you should modify your own gaming strategy to not be hypocritical of what you expect other players to do...

Might as well call you pac-man with all the barb munching you do...
http://www.tw2-tools.com/us8/conquests/player/493/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120

most of them labled barbs are from players that are no longer here and have deleted there accounts

DeletedUser120

and what wrong with having a % of player points on fakes so it cost all to send something instead of 1 pc.
so maybe youll have to send a days worth of troop building

and as Barbnobling goes how many villas does one need before there should be a cut off on nobling them?

DeletedUser

most of them labled barbs are from players that are no longer here and have deleted there accounts

Barbs a barbs a barb man. And because why waste 50 rams if I only need to send 1, its not a strategically sound decision, and imposes a penalty for something that doesn't need to be penalized. Fakes are an integral part of warfare.

As for barb nobling, there is another thread where it was suggested that barbs have significantly higher loyalty (400 - 1000) vs a player village, this might curb barb nobling, but to completely prevent barb nobling in a server with less than 1000 active players means the world map would have to be significantly smaller and you would have to accept the max villages is 2x the total amount of players, which on the current map size could mean attacks would take 24 hours to land minimum depending on your closest neighbors position. Again I can see a pay world making sense with the right incentives, like 4x speed world or something like that. But barb nobling turned off and fakes turned off doesn't make a lot of sense to me at least. Curious if anyone else sees merit in these two things on a pay world. Again I think if nothing else it would make the world slow and boring.

DeletedUser120

i looked for that one and could find that thread on the barbs

DeletedUser120

TW1 on fakes...
  • Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.