Pay to win and merge to win...

Discussion in 'Poenari (US16)' started by simcity, Jul 27, 2016.

1. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

NoobCity, You're hilarious kiddo. You tried telling Coolnite and I to build MIXED villages. Between Coolnite and I, We have close to 20 years of experience in this game. When we proved you wrong, you got pissed and started calling out other false ideas. We kicked you due to your disrespect towards us and your inability to play. Good job in nobling an inactive member though, You must feel proud.
    I never said Archers were good against Axe, I said they're better placed and suited in your defenses, as they give you a better defensive standpoint than creating just Spear and Swords.
    You tried to tell us to use Catapults on walls instead of rams... You literally know nothing... I'll enjoy seeing you wiped, as it will happen very shortly.

2. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I have well over 6M Bashpoints on World 9 under my old account (Would of had more but quit due to work), Well over 1.6M bash points on W 15, and currently 112k Bash on W 16. I didn't Crown on W 9, I hardly crowned on W 15, W 16 is the first and only server I will crown heavily on. If you think I'm trash due to supporting the game and giving the developers a pay check, Think again kiddo.

3. Gayfish the first

Gayfish the first Spearman

coldog whats wrong with mixed villas? i always make a combination of spears,archers and horses in my nuke. its insane because the spears kill their horses and then my lc run over their inf. i got this tactic from alexander the great he used it versus Darius. its insane it even works in video games. what a brilliant man he was.

4. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Bahaha You're too funny :p Gonna love moving closer to fight you. It will be one hell of a battle :p

5. simcity

simcity Guest

How much in US dollars does it cost to instantly raise walls to level 20? (One of my foes has done so on all his villages, LOL)

TheKingKiller meanwhile seems to be wasting 3 days worth of time with perhaps 1/3 of his army to attack me now, LOL

6. simcity

simcity Guest

I win by getting a good laugh at how much money and ganging up the coinage dogs need to bring this bear down. ;-)

7. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

And this is why you're a noob...

8. simcity

simcity Guest

(So far takes 4+ of them and they aren't winning yet)

9. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

You're not a bear. Instead of attacing RVS you noble a barb.

10. simcity

simcity Guest

There is more to life then spending hundreds of dollars to "win" a game based on ganging up on a single player at disadvantage.... we both win, they might defeat me before someone else defeats them because I wasted their time, and I win because I outplayed them in actual skills.

11. simcity

simcity Guest

I took 3 villages from players and 1 village from barb.

12. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Actual skill. The fact that you think I'd waste 6 days of farming time to attack you, makes you a complete fool.

13. ayoshi

ayoshi Spearman

Sounds like a whin to me.....

14. simcity

simcity Guest

btw I am up to 4 points in alliance donations... more of what the mighty king killer missed out on.

15. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

4 points... Bahahahahahaha I have regular players donating over 50 a week...

16. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

You army has a limited size, any troop that is not offense or is a cat takes away from your atk power quickly

Futhermore more the type of defending units does not apply to combat. And spears on l y have 1 atk, which is bad, regardless of what they hit

coldog22 likes this.
  17. simcity

simcity Guest

Using gold coin? I am talking honor points, at this stage of game am near top of my alliance. Of course pay to win will beat that.

18. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I too am talking about honor points. It's not that hard to hit 4 honor points... lmfao

19. simcity

simcity Guest

And yet gaysfish's SS alliance isn't much ahead of our alliance in points, while your alliance is way ahead. And I am near the top of my alliances honor points. So I think it isn't that hard to hit because your side does more coinage.

20. simcity

simcity Guest

I will laugh if the time you waste chasing me means L/A and SS defeat your alliance.