• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Profile image

DeletedUser413

I would really like to see them let us download our own profile images like we do here in then forum. : )

DeletedUser

If I had a custom in game avatar no one would take me seriously!

DeletedUser

If you won't let us download a game image at least work on making some NEW ONES...we are seeing too many people w the same images it's getting old. I spend a lot of money here i'd like a change in this option.

DeletedUser1260

It does tend to be confusing in the mail, if a lot of you gentlemen pick the same image as your face in game. All images would have to be approved for game use I am sure, much like our village names are sorted through by Game Mods.

DeletedUser255

It does tend to be confusing in the mail, if a lot of you gentlemen pick the same image as your face in game. All images would have to be approved for game use I am sure, much like our village names are sorted through by Game Mods.
As I remember it the avatars are based on likenesses of the Development Team. That isn't to say we won't get the ability to create our own Coat of Arms as we were able to in the original game (a simple but very attractive perk that I often paid premium solely to apply my CoA).

However, with the data and server issues that we do see currently while the game is still under development and requires optimisation, this falls into a category of features that, for me at least, can wait until closer to game completion at risk of allowing thousands of players to swamp the servers with new information being saved to them.

DeletedUser

what do you have now??? For options on character images? 30? 40? How hard is it to add some new ones to the current ones. That will at least help a tiny bit.

DeletedUser720

Run a contest for art suggestions, best picks are added to the game.

DeletedUser

Run a contest for art suggestions, best picks are added to the game.
I also agree this would be a good idea
but alias, looking at the runs of there last few art contest... where more like "Thank you for showing up" prizes

DeletedUser

We need more pics that arent white. I know alot of african american players and they all us the same icon. Say other looks racist and it dose.

DeletedUser

Would be afraid. There are alot of villas i take because name is so offencesive and racist.

DeletedUser

no do it the same as in the forum, whats the big deal ?! specify exact size in pixels and format ... BOOM done

DeletedUser

There is a villa in castel called n**** killer. That person would put up a highly offensive pic. And if you cant think of what the letter k 3 times.