• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser1179

Oh, I couldn't let you all have such a love fest and not be involved in it...:D
Lets start with...hmmm who should I start with...oh got it!

Management: Played one world with, good at having an entire tribe send sabotage attacks :p
Crafts Crazy: Passionate about the game
Beez: My right hand for sure :)
Cokky: Often times the voice of reason or tries to be
RIP: Honest
Pluto: Haven't had the pleasure of playing with, but passionate about the game as well.

Nothing personal if I missed anyone, many of you I am still getting to know.

Welcome to Crimson as well :D

DeletedUser2574

Hello, I took a long break but am back at TW2, started the world late. Anyone wanna give me an update on this worlds tribes?

DeletedUser2158

World is over. RND won and you should go to another world lol

becky123

Axeman
I wasn't trying to say anything negative about your tribe becky. I know you guys grew substantially after I disbanded LIT and you were already allies before. But they are maxed on members and only one tribe can win. Given their size now there is really no need to be allied with anyone. And your tribe is guaranteed second place is you stay allies, so fighting them just makes more sense. Unless of course you plan to just merge your best over there at some point.. but that's pretty lame for the players left behind.
except I honor my words... and there is plenty of other food available right now.

DeletedUser2158

Thats just stupid. Ending an alliance is not breaking his word lol. And whats the point of playing if you nap/ally the first tribe as the 2nd tribe

Management

Banned

Management

Banned
We're not so much TELLING you how to play as we are laughing at your unwillingness to do so. Hugging the leading tribe for safety and a guaranteed second is cowardly. But if it makes you feel better, none of us are surprised

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

Kinda curious why the ones who have quit are telling the ones who are playing how to play....
nah i'm just saying that kind of attitude of having an alliance with another tribe just to not fight is what ruined what was suppose to be a great world. Kind of fitting the first and second tribe are the one that didn't want to fight; it represents well this world

DeletedUser2158

Speaking of which. TLC and TBK make up for about 20% of the top 10 villages.. Will those tribes end the alliance or disband to avoid to fight? My money is on disbanding