• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

becky123

Axeman
What is the status update on the disappearance of tribes NRU and LST. The tribes did not disband. It is totally unacceptable for the top 2 tribes to be deleted from the server with no explanation. We expect a full restore of this World immediately.

DeletedUser2938

Please send a ticket to support about this issue, I'll be happy to help.

becky123

Axeman
imagine the outrage.. it was and is valid because numerous tickets were submitted but were assured a mod couldnt cheat... really explains how only real nobles were defended despite treb trains

Elements

Nobleman
Well, some good news can come out of this (kinda). The stat posts are a heck of a lot more interesting now that LST is gone. Still pisses me off tho, gotta make it hard for me lol.

Elements

Nobleman
I see the mods are active now, but Daulatabad hasn't been closed yet and it's been open for 3 weeks past the time the world was ended.

KingEvo

Archer
Any idea if they’ve figured out why my mobile game won’t stay logged in longer than a minute without it constantly kicking me off and freezing on me?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Any idea if they’ve figured out why my mobile game won’t stay logged in longer than a minute without it constantly kicking me off and freezing on me?
Not really the thread for this, but if I had to guess I would say clear your cache and data and log back in.
I don't have any issues on my Xiaomi Mi 10T or my sons Samsung A20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.