• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TFR vs IMP

DeletedUser

Trust me..."Amazed" is not a word I think of when I think or talk about IMP

DeletedUser

Yes you treat them as family. A big jacked up Macbeth type family.

DeletedUser1487

Nah, we work well together, and thats how moral is super high right now, like the broncos, once they got hiped, they sacked newton time and time again.

DeletedUser

Nah, we work well together, and thats how moral is super high right now, like the broncos, once they got hiped, they sacked newton time and time again.

Hyped...

In spite of the win, Broncos sucked at SB50, so if you are trying to say that IMP is like the Broncos, that analogy is a huge disservice to your tribe...

DeletedUser1487

You misunderstand, I only compared part of the broncos to IMP, not the Broncos as a whole team, learn to read.

DeletedUser

You misunderstand, I only compared part of the broncos to IMP, not the Broncos as a whole team, learn to read.

Learn to spell, express yourself correctly, use proper capitalization, and use proper grammar. As written, your statement compared IMP to the Broncos working well together I am assuming, though the incorrect comma usage makes that hard to confirm. That being said, I was directing my statement towards that. The Broncos did NOT work well together at SB50, and as such saying your tribe is like the Broncos is insulting to yourself and your tribe members. Your ignorant response to my statement is insulting to humanity and the English language as a whole, do everyone a favor and just stop posting...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser825

What's left of TFR is seething but that is no reason to lose your cool Nexus. As for you, representative of IMP, I believe your comparison to the Bronco's insults the football team itself. There should be no comparison. As far as I knew your morale comes from the ability to away members from other tribes. Everyone likes to win and you all seemed to be the winning tribe. Now you have struck a blow in TFR because the members who appeared loyal want to win the world.

DeletedUser1487

@GF, You have a point, and I do know TFR is still thriving. I haven't counted my chickens before they hatch yet. And I do understand that we took in members from TFR that you all thought were loyal. But to be honest, this world has gone on for a while, and with the new worlds coming up, and I have noticed TFR members playing there as well, I know many players wish to end this world and move on. I'm not here to argue or make fun of anyone. Just stating this world through my eyes with most of the information I have.
@Nexus, calm down, why are you getting all pissed off? Its just a game, a game you can spend money on yes, but no need to start getting in fights with everyone.

DeletedUser825

Well either way both tribes will fight until all quite or one tribe wins..... I don't see ateibe winning this though. With domination it just takes to long unless you are willing to spend the time.

DeletedUser1487

Ya true, I have never seen endgame, I've gotten too bored waiting for it. So I know what you are talking about lol

DeletedUser825

Haha, seems I have driven you away Nexus. Sorry to see you join the enemy you disliked so much when you were in TFR. Very saddening.

DeletedUser

Haha, seems I have driven you away Nexus. Sorry to see you join the enemy you disliked so much when you were in TFR. Very saddening.

Gaming don't take it personally, had nothing to do with this forum post. There were some unnamed elements that were new acquisitions to TFR in the past 2 weeks that should have never been let in, which were all mentioned to the old regime. Once that regime was out I came back from a few days vaca to see all those elements now in the TFR fam instead of being eaten by the nearby TFR members, and I just couldn't deal with it.

DeletedUser825

Haha, I understand. I wasn't going to take it personally :D After all we all knew this would happen, no matter how sad it makes us:(.

DeletedUser

Haha, I understand. I wasn't going to take it personally :D After all we all knew this would happen, no matter how sad it makes us:(.

Trust me it made me sad as well, though honestly I think those unnamed elements are going to cause more issues than the members leaving, no matter how zealous they may seem now. One in particular is an absolute waste of space, and is going to be nothing but a support drain on the tribe, which is definitely not the kind of members TFR needed at this junction.

DeletedUser825

Well right now there is no other members to recruit unless any of you previous TFR members would like to come back and try to win the world under this tribe perhaps? :p Just can't wait to see when IMP turns on DRL.

DeletedUser1487

Well right now there is no other members to recruit unless any of you previous TFR members would like to come back and try to win the world under this tribe perhaps? :p Just can't wait to see when IMP turns on DRL.
That is a possibility! lol

DeletedUser825

Well with domination it will happen sooner or later. (I'd prefer sooner :D)

DeletedUser1487

Lol I know you would, but I doubt leadership would wish to move target sights.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
What I see is that TFR got bored of the world, quit, and now my former tribe is trying to claim a great military victory or something o_O