• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 10 Commentary

• Thread starter DeletedUser1260
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We will attempt to fight off the mass horde of opposing enemies to our last breath....We will stand to the last man....and we will....well we'll get bored waiting for their troops to arrive from their 4-6 day march over here I suppose.
But fret not this mysterious enemy in the form of 2500 villages will be dealt with by our measly 100+ villages because this is SPARTA!! *cough*clears throat* I mean B-W....:p

DeletedUser

IMP is allied with SOA (30th), WKD (4th), XIL (10th), TKR (17th), and CQD (6th)... I think VLE (7th) declared on us to which I'm guessing means IMP has allied them too...

For the #1 tribe, they sure do a lot of hugging!

DeletedUser825

Allies aren't always bad to have if they attack as well as we do :)

DeletedUser

IMP is allied with SOA (30th), WKD (4th), XIL (10th), TKR (17th), and CQD (6th)... I think VLE (7th) declared on us to which I'm guessing means IMP has allied them too...

DRL is allied with XIL and apparently any enemy of XIL is an enemy of DRL, the leader and diplomat of XIL told me that and with one of the council of DRL in the same chat and he didn't deny it so must be true, So add them to that list.

and Hugging is what MRT's do best. lol http://www.tribalhugs.net/

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer

Dont think VALE and IMP have any relations. According to my sources, which are many since I founded the tribe, the leadership fell apart after I left and no one is at the helm for IMP so IDK who would talk to them and they were actually fighting them a week or so ago

DeletedUser

Interesting... I guess it's possible one of them just happened to grow a pair and spy me on his own.

DeletedUser

Dont think VALE and IMP have any relations.

I have been told recently (within the past couple days) that around 10 tribes are planning to aim their efforts at TFR in a sort of coalition, I can't confirm which tribes aside from XIL, DRL, CCE and TKR and I'm just going to assume IMP.
But that's what my inside source has told me, my source pretty much gave up on the world after being stuck in the center of a crap tribe so I don't believe they would lie about it.

DeletedUser

Apart from IMP, we don't have battle lines with many other tribes... IMP has provided a pretty nice meat shield for us :)

DeletedUser

Isn't anyone a little concerned why it takes 10 tribes... with the "#1" tribe... to take on 78 of us? I mean... isn't that just a little embarrassing?

DeletedUser

Isn't anyone a little concerned why it takes 10 tribes... with the "#1" tribe... to take on 78 of us? I mean... isn't that just a little embarrassing?
That's why my source who's a member of one of those tribes has given up on the world, I personally find it funny as hell.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I was the only person coordinating IMP, so yea, they have zero coordination and wont be to much of a hassle. As far as a alliance of tribes? That would be Grathios' MO. He has tried it before and it failed b/c ppl didn't know how to play, its going to be the same thing this time

DeletedUser

Harry! Nice to see you are out of the negatives in village count since leaving IMP. Nice job. :)

DeletedUser

I was the only person coordinating IMP, so yea, they have zero coordination and wont be to much of a hassle. As far as a alliance of tribes? That would be Grathios' MO. He has tried it before and it failed b/c ppl didn't know how to play, its going to be the same thing this time

Rumor is Grath gave up the ghost last night after TFR hit him with over 500 attacks. He lost his #1 and #2 villages... more to come.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Harry! Nice to see you are out of the negatives in village count since leaving IMP. Nice job. :)
Yep, all these villages I just took are future nukes, going to take back all my villages I lost while my other ones are all stacked with defensive/HC. And yea, Garth quit like 2 days ago. They called off their attacks on me yesterday which tells me they ran out of troops, should make it easy to move south for me

DeletedUser

Noticed your Bash stopped growing... apparently they can fight our itty bitty little tribe and a single tribeless player at the same time :(

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Noticed your Bash stopped growing... apparently they can fight our itty bitty little tribe and a single tribeless player at the same time :(
I know right? I killed over 100k troops all from your area. They have nothing left to throw at yall, which is exactly what I told them would happen but no one believed me lol. The sad this is that I wasn't even stacking that much. I would have maybe 10k defensive troops in a village to stop one of their attacks or 2k HC. Most of the attacks were without a paladin or church, the guys I left in charge rly are pretty bad

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep, all these villages I just took are future nukes, going to take back all my villages I lost while my other ones are all stacked with defensive/HC. And yea, Garth quit like 2 days ago. They called off their attacks on me yesterday which tells me they ran out of troops, should make it easy to move south for me

Picks a fight with me and quits within 3 days... would've been sooner if I hadn't have needed to move my Noble trains. I don't think he's right in the head.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
What I think is funny is that he was telling me "Well, defense is easy, attacking is hard. Its why your killing so many of us", then loses 3 villages within 24 hours

DeletedUser

What I think is funny is that he was telling me "Well, defense is easy, attacking is hard. Its why your killing so many of us", then loses 3 villages within 24 hours

Defense is a lot harder when covered with like 750 fakes :)