• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser465

Well, coming from the tribes i've spoken too anyway, but it is what it is bro.

DeletedUser1949

Ha, now you're sounding like trump. "Well...according to my sources" No need for alternative facts here...BRO.

DeletedUser465

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize you were trying to be smart. All I see here is you picking apart my sentences and twisting them into apparently how you are read them?
My 'sources' as started in the previous comment we're the tribes I spoke with. That's hardly what i'm stating at all with your "alternative facts" claim.
Also no politics on the forums. :p (Only leads to problems and may or may not be against the rules. Real politics, not TW2 ones)

DeletedUser1949

You took a dig at LQ in a public forum. Now you're backing down. Stop talking if you want to stop the burning.

DeletedUser465

I took a dig, with stats to back it up, in response to your previous comments. Tis all. :)

b7cc39d6adbbeaf76c41a4b7dc5c1427.jpg

DeletedUser1949

I referenced hard stats in response to Ice's initial comment about w13. I wouldn't bring up w13 if he didn't take a stab at it. I will defend against any false claims though.

DeletedUser465

Flavored popcorn is the best.
Or I guess they call it gourmet popcorn technically.
Snickers is a rather tastey flavor of it.

DeletedUser1503

so his evidance of lq talking to all tribes IS all the tribes told him so????

DeletedUser

so his evidance of lq talking to all tribes IS all the tribes told him so????
You too! at the very least make it funny . . .(also incase you didnt notice i said both)

I referenced hard stats in response to Ice's initial comment about w13. I wouldn't bring up w13 if he didn't take a stab at it. I will defend against any false claims though.
Hey! what'd i say!?

DeletedUser1949

Llama's been impartial in all the other updates. I have no reason to expect anything else.

DeletedUser

Llama's been impartial in all the other updates. I have no reason to expect anything else.
lol i know thats why its because hes in LQ not because hes in LQ XD donsnt make any sense till you reallly think about it