• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

So was it something along the lines of or exactly that?

You're right, it was exactly that. Not sure what M4 is getting so worked up about, C*M still outnumbers us three to one. We're just little guys, doing our thing, within the rules of the game. I'm glad he's so convinced we could never possibly be a threat, arrogance is a terrible weakness.

DeletedUser835

Here's our current map of the top 6, colorful! LoL is for the time being still relevant so they were added to the map.

I'll leave the reporting of the rest of the tribes to Alucard but I can give a report on behalf of LQ.

LQ: Gainz.

map_www_us13_a929c6ef2e5b2764c40b5767cb89a705_14674540842694.png

DeletedUser

Can i recomend changing blue to white and changing the back ground color to black? be a bit easier to read i thinks

DeletedUser

LoL has been pressingly relevent while being irelevent. as it seems with CM they just keep hitting a stone wall but with CM hitting LoL they also seem to be hitting a stone wall with no real gains on either end. i mean i could be wrong but the border hasnt changed too much on that front

Tokano

Not a Mod
From the conquest logs, it looks like both sides are playing "take this enemy village then turtle" and "No, this is MY village! Give it back!".

DeletedUser1504

Co-Op abuse won us7 more than anything else, WTFCS ran their inactives through co-op(evident by the mere existance of DCS till the end), AoD did not.

But yes coalitions have brought down larger tribes.

As a former WTF member I can tell you that what we did was far from co-op abuse, did we hold off on absorbing contested members, absolutely but as soon as it was safe to absorb them we did. I'm personally a little upset that so many of the solid AoD guys went inactive before the end, there were some great battles that could have been fought had the top AoD guys stayed active. That world kind of ended in a fizzle if you ask me, could have been much different.

DeletedUser

map_www_us13_0d5bf96bb68313ec2431301632f2db40_14674767120119.png
L.Q, isn't 2nd yet so they don't get the blue colour, they're stuck with third place green unless they eat enough inactives or have anymore spies with "friends" who switch over, but yeah...those are "gainz".
And I left out LOL because I'm a critic and if they want into the top 5 they have to earn it, which I'm sure they could easily do if they stopped playing pattycake with the rest of the world.;)

Now for commentary,
C*M, one of the two tribes on the entire world playing the war game, (the rest playing pattycake hug wars) sadly the only other tribe fighting is SoF and yeah...ANYWAYS! The war fronts are looking good, LOL is a tough turtle to crack open but since they refuse to attack anybody but C*M they'll die off eventually, the cluster of Blue in the middle of the south has apparently barbmunched enough to draw the attention of their villages future owners, (may those A.A members rest in peace...) SoF has had one good attack on us since the fighting, and it was because one of our guys fell asleep on the job (he fell asleep before building the church) tsk tsk.
The L.Q war front will soon be changing, but L.Q might not even notice since their entire front line is now made up of 4 of our old members which consist of two of their self proclaimed spies and their two "friends", OH forgot the inactives they have randomly nobled around that area, but no worries REAL C*M members who are active and like a fight are heading that way to remind L.Q that sometimes it's worth talking softly and carrying a big stick.
A.A is a boring arduous fight, you take a village they noble two barbs and rinse and repeat.

A.A, god I hate this tribe now...OK so here we are with A.A again barbmunching everything in sight, it's literally becoming a pain to remove them, they just keep nobling barbs and acting like it means they are good or something, but apparently the entire world is stupidly believing it as everyone is their best buddies. Good on ya world, ya made friends with the largest barbmunching tribe on the world, even though 90% of you were ready to hang TIB for barbmunching, but whatever you're allowed to change your minds.

L.Q, GAINZ!!!!!!!!! but seriously inactives, and traitors, entire frontline is made up of traitors from C*M, entire top 4 is old C*M players, a large portion of their bash is old C*M players, But a gain is a gain and war is war, nothing is sacred, but some things aren't worth bragging about as they aren't impressive. I used to actually think these guys were impressive, you can probably tell by my previous updates, but now...yeah majorly less impressive, hugging too much and then the spying fiasco...meh.

SoF, A thorn in my side, an entire player cleared his villages on one of my mates, he went from 600kDBash to 1.5mil DBash lost 10k troops, he shouldn't have lost 5k but it is what it is. They are much like A.A in the fact that while you noble them they are nobling a barb, and the cycle continues over and over and over. They are however the only other tribe who has proven to be fighting more than one tribe! YES I know world, it is possible to fight MORE than ONE tribe on a world at the same time...Good on you SoF, and stay out of my provinces I take from you cause if I have to nobled one more damned barb village you noble I might turn entire provinces to ash instead of nobling them.

WoT, I actually have no idea what these guys are doing, I do know that they killed a guy who never spoke or asked for support, so nice job there (I hate players who don't coordinate), other than that I have no idea what they do or don't do, I'm working my way there and that's all I can say for now, I haven't made it to them yet have a ton of SoF to trudge through first.

The commentary may be a bit different as this time I did it from my own personal point of view rather than a base neutral outside point of view, as I wasn't prepared to do one but it kept getting hinted at so I just threw this up in the meantime.

DeletedUser1500

That was very biased Alucard. haha...I mean I like, but I don't know about anyone else.

DeletedUser

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I love pattycake. :(

No pattycake for you!...and here to think I expected better...tsk tsk.

That was very biased Alucard. haha...I mean I like, but I don't know about anyone else.

I somehow figured you would like it, I will however do a much less biased one later today when I get back from a three year old's birthday party.
I just threw that one up to give everyone something to talk about till then.

Tokano

Not a Mod
No pattycake for you!...and here to think I expected better...tsk tsk.

I somehow figured you would like it, I will however do a much less biased one later today when I get back from a three year old's birthday party.
Inb4 DC, why would you expect anything more from me? xP

Also, now that we know you're going to be gone for a good part of the day... *Attacks Alu*

DeletedUser

*Attacks Alu*
Anybody nearby can't do sh*t and they know it, and those further away I'll be back to stop before they can do sh*t which is why I had no problem saying it. Not cocky, but confident ;)

Tokano

Not a Mod
Yeah, but now I'm back... So maybe you should be worried.^^ I'll kick LOL's asses back into tip-top fighting shape in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.