War with A.A

Discussion in 'Munkholmen (US13)' started by Treason, Aug 28, 2016.

1. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

maybe just a little

2. SawTsie

SawTsie Spearman

Ppilot was pissing you off. = )

3. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

He was very successful at irritating me. (haha) Like bro...stop spamming!

4. SawTsie

SawTsie Spearman

i laughed when he nobled your village then just after 25min. it was easily taken back with 37 MA and 1 Noble.

5. wrasler05

wrasler05 Guest

it was worth the price of admission

6. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

I told him he couldnt have any of my villages. My 1st granddaughter was being born when he launched that offensive. So I had to make choice; defend or worry about it later. I made the right choice, and it still worked out. Family first.
    ...but it did piss me off. Im borderline deciding if I am going to take his cities for that. BUT how could he have known of my personal situation? Even then, thats part of the game.

7. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

This server is the most boring server i've been frontlined with for so long. It's 300 sabs, oh his church is down, throw everything. 300 sabs, next church is down, throw everything. It's so boring. Have fun you guys, if you find joy in 300 sabs. lol

8. mtuck017

mtuck017 Swordsman

It literally got to this because A.A. munched so much. I prefer a different style of attack as well - but for now that's one of the most effective ways to play against players who own a whole prov.

9. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

I'm in a shared province, it's been 300 sabs for weeks. xD

10. wrasler05

wrasler05 Guest

I despise sabos. . . . . and Mtuck there are other ways into those kinda of provos

11. mtuck017

mtuck017 Swordsman

There are, I personally don't use sabos too often and prefer the treb fakes like crazy type of path. However, I see the usefulness in sabos against A.A. due to the fact that they own their whole prov..and the one behind that...and the one behind that. (Basically they have a LOT of vills in the back doing nothing). Which means they can stack an entire prov easily, making treb trains on the whole prove lose a lot of effectivity - but nuking them like crazy when they are faithless has loads of benefit. Hence the sabos.