• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1537

You can have more than 9 coops if you appeal to the moderators. I can be circumvented in certain cases.

DeletedUser1537

Merging and acquiring the strong players of tribes instead of actually fighting them needs to stop. It's killing our community by ending worlds within a few short months some times. Don't take my word for it. Check it out yourself on tw2tools with the world information. Registered players has sharply been decreasing as the trend of merging to win started to take prevalence in early to mid worlds, and then even more so when poaching proven players became the trend from mid to current worlds.
I want to see the old fight to the death between enemies. Merging ruins the fun, as well as poaching, and going into worlds with 40 or more pre-dertermined players.

DeletedUser

Well that's clearly not happening on this world. COS didn't take the top players of hi. We bashed them so much that their top 5 players up and quit. Not our fault. As to "Not fighting," COS has the most OBP as a tribe, leading by more than double Hi's OBP (Ranked 2nd in OBP). If you add #2,#3,#4,#7 (SCA) Obash together (See Top 5 Map Thread) You'll see that all 4 of these tribes COMBINED have less Obash than COS.

DeletedUser

Out of the top 10 Offensive Bash Players, COS has 8 of them. GoH has 1 and Hi. has 1. These 8 COS members have a total of 17,688,166 Offensive Bash, Which is over HALF of Hi.'s Off Bash at 32.6M. COS loves to clear villages and noble them. 8 players in COS have more Offensive bash than every tribe but HI (COS not included).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1976

Merging and acquiring the strong players of tribes instead of actually fighting them needs to stop. It's killing our community by ending worlds within a few short months some times. Don't take my word for it. Check it out yourself on tw2tools with the world information. Registered players has sharply been decreasing as the trend of merging to win started to take prevalence in early to mid worlds, and then even more so when poaching proven players became the trend from mid to current worlds.
I want to see the old fight to the death between enemies. Merging ruins the fun, as well as poaching, and going into worlds with 40 or more pre-dertermined players.
I completely disagree with this. It's the p2w. I know they need the p2w system to survive but it's literally killing the game. They should at least nerf some things.

DeletedUser2177

Sorry, this is kinda off topic (As I'll be talking bout N) but if you were to point bad leadership, you have to point fingers to buster and deadminnow. Leadership in RXX made the wrong decision to conspire with our enemies and flipping us red instead of merging into us as promised. I have to disagree on bad leadership driving players out. Most of you got pounded so badly and eventually left, Granted even made a tribe wide thread to show your conquest to make a point how much he hated barb munchers that takes barb to recover after losing a ton of villages. Of course, you could always blame on coop ;)
As for deadminnow, he's a decent offensive player but awful defensive player. Trash talks me then launches 50 over nukes to my village with thousand over trebs without spying. His nukes didn't even make a dent on my walls. When i started launching on him, he had no trebs to defend his villages and coincidentally left due to RL or bad leadership LOL
lol, since granted never even attacked me once while I was there, not sure who you are pointing at. And the only towns I lost aside from the occasional capture re capture, were the 10-15 I lost in about 2 hours when you flipped that entire family that lived in my core with the only stipulation for them joining was they had to immediately attack me... you strategic masterminds you lol. Special place in gamer hell for people like that (I had tens of thousands of hc in their towns defending them from your tribe, and they spent weeks building nobles in all my clusters so they could run trains into 10+ towns from under an hour away each all in one sweep while my troops were still defending their towns). I also can't say anything about mergers since I was not in leadership in any capacity, so had no insight to what was going on. However, I can tell you, the bad leadership I am referring to, was granted rolling up our south, and the tribe elders demanding masses of support be piled into the towns they had scattered among our allies the northmen because they were going to flip on them and did not want to defend their own towns basically. It is like having your hand in a garbage disposal, and failing to remove it because you are too busy wondering how much the med bill will cost... Then when I started a support thread to try and get people in the safe zones to send troops down south, I was repeatedly bashed as being pathetic and weak lol. Nobody bothered to look at the towns and see none were even mine... But whatever story floats your boat lol, you can think I am just too weak to handle a fight. Even though when I quit that sinking ship, i was top 3 or so for bash... but whatever.

cokky

Berserker
losing will happen dont get to caught up in it even the patriots do it from time to time. noone is going to win every battle world or control all possible outcomes but winning players come out on the winning side more than not. You are a winning player just keep at it. I have had similar things happen on multiple worlds and games for that matter. Does the game have flaws yep. Could it be better yep. part of that is us however and how we accept things if we continue to encourage bad behavior. We have however gotten off topic of this world however cd has a point and I would add that now that everyone else is sorta lining up against COS i expect a mass exit to the new world of all these ppl that are losing it is there normal MO.

DeletedUser1179

Just for everyone's information, I think it's important to highlight certain forum rules due to some of the posts that have been popping up recently. If you would like to see the full list of the rules you can click the forum rules link under the rules tab. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact a member of the support staff or myself. Thank you.

General

• Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.
  • Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans.
On Posting and your fellow players
  • Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans. The reasoning for this is simple. The reason for a specific ban might not be obvious to a regular forum member but the moderators and supporters have tools at their disposal that can show different types of rule breaches or unwanted behavior. Since those information are internal a case is usually a lot more complex than it might seem. Due to the internal nature of some information a ban can not be publicly discussed by InnoGames staff or volunteers and public discussions therefore lack all the facts and usually end in flame wars or witch hunts - neither of which we want to see on the forums.

DeletedUser2176

Lol, deleting all the posts of the last hour definitely resolves the issue that was being discussed.

DeletedUser2176

Of course the last 13 pages of it were definitely on topic. Glad you are remaining consistent.

DeletedUser1726

meh...he can remove it...I could care less...I won't cry...that's for sure ;-)

DeletedUser465

Seems to be within reason, general banter. There was no "personal attack", as your character was not degraded or insulted. She simply stated he shouldn't cry.

DeletedUser2248

I really don't have a bone in all this but is removing forum posts concerning all this really helping? Or is it widening the rift between the players and the mods and subsequently turning veteran players who have spent hundreds of dollars on this game off.

DeletedUser465

If you have a more specific topic you'd like to discuss GG, I'd suggest creating a thread for it while minding the forum rules for the discussion being had.

Status
Not open for further replies.