• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

If its true, let the leave then, but you'll find the loyals to be tougher than the ones running away, that I can promise you.

DeletedUser1976

It would be nice if we all work together to defeat COS but that's not happening anytime soon.

DeletedUser1487

I will agree with part of that CD, I don't think anybody wants this world to end early.
And I also don't think anyone in this world is willing to team up with anyone, it is a 1v1v1v1v1

DeletedUser1537

Funny, as it's really a 3v2. Hi. TBS and ASH VS CoS and GoH
You think that's the case, but realistically it is not. It's COS & GoH vs Hi., vs Ash, vs Dep vs TBS vs whoever else may become relevant.
I don't blame MS for merging with you guys, as for them it's the easy road to victory. I'm just sad that the world sizes are getting smaller and smaller it is becoming the case that the core tribe that emerges wins by sheer village count over skill. That isn't to say that the players in the core aren't skilled, but that they don't need to be.

DeletedUser1487

From your viewpoint, I can see why you think HI is with ASH and TBS, BUT, we are fighting everyone just as much as you are fighting everyone, well almost everyone, you decided to protect GOH for some reason.

DeletedUser

You're allied to TBS, and working with ASH in the south, but k.

DeletedUser2207

A member or two of hi may have assisted a member or two of ash, but we're still not in a state of diplomatic relations with hi.

DeletedUser

With all these inactives in Hi. They're not growing lmfao. I love how I call out a few of their internals and they start mass nobling them, only to give us free villages off of the confusion. Thanks guys!

DeletedUser2115

The Bubbbbbbbzzzzz. You were dearly missed in Hi chats. The daily "you're trash kid" or the "I work too much to play more than a few hours a day" was enjoyed long after you left. Then we had the occasional reports from previous worlds of players hitting a stack of your. You were a God among children. Told HI. goals that you never accomplished. "I will be number one in tribe OBP in a month" It has been 2 and still not there. (with the "tops" going mia). I am guessing this is due to your work schedule. You must only log one hour per day now.

I really thought it was a joke when you asked me to be a personal farmer. Like what? I realized you were serious when chatting with COS members and they had heard the same requests. This must be due to your lack of time you can put into the game.

Now I do realize I am trash compared to you. Just a bum that wasn't good enough to hang with the big dogs. Got burned out Co-oping 12 accounts on the line trying to keep things together.

You do sound like a broken record singing the same tune to a dead horse. Everyone can see that Hi isn't in good shape. Everyone can see that players are inactive. Your words in external forum have not changed the outcome of the war between Hi. and COS. All I have read is your ego that was dearly missed in Hi.

DeletedUser

I asked for you to be my farmer as I work long hours, Still do. Unlike most of the players in this world, I'm able to grow with a few farm runs a day. It's benificial to have two co-ops running things for you whilst you work. Hence the whole point of having the co-op feature.

It's funny how you say "I got burned out by co-oping 12 accounts," as the max you can co-op is 9.

I never said I'd be the number 1 OBP in a month. That would have been statistically impossible. When I started, you already had over 7 cities compared to my 1. I started over a month late, I'm ranked in the 20's for total bash, ranked 30 in OBP, ranked 34th in points. This was all accomplished with a month late start. As I said previously, I have always made top 10 in every major world I played. This world will be no exception.

You quit the world because you saw how the tide was changing. I don't want to hear any other excuses you create. "Burning out," please. Keep up the trash talking though. As it won't matter. Hi has 0 chance at winning this world anymore. Their tactics are horrid. They're not playing together like they should. near 25% of Hi is running off of co-ops. Which in itself is an easy problem to solve.

DeletedUser2115

I don't know anyone who would co-op 12 accounts and not get burned out. There is no fun in jumping from one to another waiting for someone to internal or sometimes snipe nobles from Cos. When one would be gone it was on to the next person leaving. The NE was plagued with this. I am not going to play a game that is no longer fun.

You said number 1 OBP in Hi. Not the world, like you just pointlessly explained out that was impossible.

Hope to play next to you in a world sometime. Would be fun to see what happens.

All in all, it has been a well played by world by Cos

DeletedUser1487

I never said I'd be the number 1 OBP in a month. That would have been statistically impossible.
OH YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID!!! I remember that like it was yesterday, I laughed hard in RL cause of the ego you expressed right then.

DeletedUser1487

As I said previously, I have always made top 10 in every major world I played. This world will be no exception.
Exactly, you make top 10 in every major world, then quit, "this world will be no exception" just like all the rest.

I don't want to hear any other excuses you create. "Burning out," please.
Really?? You have no room to talk, this is the same excuse for every world when you quit. Every...single...time...."This world will be no exception"

Status
Not open for further replies.