• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We can most likely also agree that Jim Raynor (if you have spoken to him) is horrible to work with. Dude is as dim as... Whatever is really dim. My volcabulary is failing me

DeletedUser1487

I never did talk to him. Don't even know how he spells his words. lol

DeletedUser1211

Tfox, you don't know what you're talking about. Shut up already. Those "few active villages" you're talking about included about 15 or so of mine. Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm not inactive at all. Hi has some good players, and they are killing us in the Northwest. Maybe you should help us figure out how to fix that instead of spending all of your time bragging about how good we are.

Congrats on taking a few active villages out of the massive inactive villages you take from us.

DeletedUser1487

Jesus crafts, we solved this argument already, why you so cranky? :p

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Maybe because she lost a lot of villages and her leader is acting like nothing is wrong? Just an outside perspective, but I dont want to get in the middle of a internal issue.

*grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser1487

I never said nothing was wrong, but to me, this argument was over the moment fireball and I could see eye to eye. Crafts saw all of my ending comments, and picked and chose a certain comment from a little while back to try and bash me with even though recent comments shows the argument is over. But yes, you don't want to get in the middle of internal affairs, cause we haven't always gotten along.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Well maybe I can be a intermediary, Craft would you care to respond? Did feel you did as he said you did? What are your feelings about this conversarion? Since fireball agreed with tfox on not letting anyone insult your tribe does that make everything better? In general what are you grievances? Its better to get things out in the open. We feel its important to listen to members and help correct any provlems they have and see as this is a world forum and you are a member of the world its important your voice be heard

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Last weeks map 06/13/2016

map_www_us11_9fe049a347d09ab6eba867ca7f253e37_14658282808273.png

This weeks map 06/20/2016

map_www_us11_66596b91cd72270c06e096337f09bcda_14664321788129.png

Removed NEM due to most of them merging into NAO and the ones left are mostly inactive. Added shadows (sha) as they are number 6

DeletedUser1730

I'm not talking about the villages on the fronts, I'm talking about the stuff showing up in your core, U guys used to make mostly gains on the front lines, I congrats you for that, yay woopee all that stuff, but more and more villages are being nobled in your core area, so before you show us our problem, fix your own. And yes, at the time, many were active, but the past means nothing now, they are inactive now, and are not giving up a fight over their villages. So ya a few nukes to each village will get the job done. Congrats! You successfully nobled an inactive player, if you can't do that, then just stop playing. Yes stats are the same either way, but there is a difference between nobling an active and supported village, and an inactive village not being supported because the player has asked for none and so nobody knows which villa needs support. You've proven you can take inactives, a lot of them per day, what I want to see is what you can do when you eventually get all inactives, and fight REAL and ACTIVE players. I'm sure you are fighting them up north as well, but when thats all you are fighting, just actives, I think things will be different in statistics, I expect that number of COL villages lost to HI to drop dramatically.

This was the last thing said about it. Just because you both agreed on something, it doesnt change the fact that you still claimed a majority of the losses were inactivies. It is an issue in every tribe but can you imagine what it must be like for members to read that? "We lost villages, so what? They didnt fight back, they were inactive." Its essentially undermining their ability to play and fight back. A good majority of the players we nobled went inactive AFTER we attacke. Lord of Turtles for example. I sent 1 nuke to 3/4 of his villages and cleared about 80% of his troops. He fought back for the next week and since then, his point growth has halted. Insyder is the same way. MetalBeast and I started him hitting him. He fought back and then quit...AGAIN(He quit once before when he was losing...all star player he is). Now that leaves Bolshevik, an actual INACTIVE. I feel the need to capitalize because if i dont, youre too daft to fully understand. So before you start acting like the issue was resolved and that we nobled ONLY inactives, i figured I should set you straight.

But that was probably pointless because youll counter with some ridiculous notation about its still inactive. A player quitting after getting hammered by the enemy is not an inactive. So unless you can give me more names that we nobled villages off of that were actually inactive. Ill just sit back down.

DeletedUser1211

I always get grouchy when I don't get enough sleep, and Hi has not been letting me sleep much lately. What Krinsler said above is correct. Yes, we had some inactives in the Northwest. But many of them were still active when they were first attacked.

Jesus crafts, we solved this argument already, why you so cranky? :p

DeletedUser1487

are we really going to do this all over again? Anyways, can we get some more stats of losses and gains please? If you are up to it HJ, you do a lot already. I'd like to see some stats so I can compare them with the last ones.

DeletedUser1661

are we really going to do this all over again? Anyways, can we get some more stats of losses and gains please? If you are up to it HJ, you do a lot already. I'd like to see some stats so I can compare them with the last ones.
I meant this in a joking matter only :p

DeletedUser1487

My only problem now is internal conflicts. Seems crafts has it out for me...

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
From the last posting:

COL villages taken by Hi. = 117
Hi. villages taken by COL = 7
COL villages taken by NAO = 76
NAO villages taken by COL = 42

This brings the war total to

COL villages taken by Hi. = 188
Hi. villages taken by COL = 21
COL villages taken by NAO = 130
NAO villages taken by COL = 66

Net loss of 231 villages for COL

Interestingly enough, the person tallying found a large COL internal nobling. Starting 6/14/16,

COL villages taken by COL = 86

COL has taken more of their own inactives than of their enemies combined

DeletedUser1487

We've been....busy. Noticing our inactives were losing villages not by us, we decided its time to make those inactive villages active, by the only way we could. But great stats! Your guys do a good job, I'll give them them that! :)

DeletedUser1661

We've been....busy. Noticing our inactives were losing villages not by us, we decided its time to make those inactive villages active, by the only way we could. But great stats! Your guys do a good job, I'll give them them that! :)
Ever had a job where your boss would give themselves the fun or easy tasks while leaving the crappy tasks for everyone else? Yeah.. The counting of all the conquests for the week was one of those "crappy" tasks I passed on. Haha! I'm only kidding, it was volunteer work and they did a nice work of gathering the info

DeletedUser1487

They did indeed, and ya that example makes sense too lol! Its strange that that many villages are switching sides and colors in just a week. But ya, now you know where our nobles have been focused recently...