• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokano

Not a Mod
We have 26 red tribes. I would say the whole top 10, but I see some little guys jumped into the bottom. I would say we are not scared, and would argue that we have more enemies than most of the other tribes combined.
Only 26? You guys can do better. Find the tribe that lives in that blank spot in the SW and turn 'em red.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser835

Just remember if it wasn't for your poor leadership we could have been gone already Macguyver, but that's okay we'll just keep eating free C*M villages up here in the north.

Here's some math for you; 170 C*M villages captured by LQ for 35 villages lost.

I promised not to argue with you in this thread though so that's the last I'll say on the subject.

DeletedUser

I promised not to argue with you in this thread though so that's the last I'll say on the subject
bet alot of crowns on that not being the case....

Nice stats though

The bet is not real nor indorsed by innogsmes, please do not go asking for crowns b/c of it.

DeletedUser835

bet alot of crowns on that not being the case....

Nice stats though

The bet is not real nor indorsed by innogsmes, please do not go asking for crowns b/c of it.

I'm trying really, really hard. That has to count for something.

DeletedUser835

Well, as far as BP goes anyway...

I'm obviously not rooting for C*M, but I have to wonder, how many of those 170 C*M villages fought back and how many were tactically important villages?

A village we have and C*M doesn't is good with me. But it was of great tactical importance and the world will soon learn why.

*Ominous foreshadowing*

Tokano

Not a Mod
A village we have and C*M doesn't is good with me. But it was of great tactical importance and the world will soon learn why.
Yeah, taking villages from them is a good thing, but randomly taking villages without a plan in mind just means that they will either not care about their losses or take them back at a later date. When you take villages, you need to turtle and stack the church village then sweep the province as well. xP

DeletedUser

Now keep in mind that we're not at "war" with you like you're at "war" with us, a war for us is 50% or more of the tribe focusing on one target tribe, we've only had maybe three "wars" since the beginning WAL TIB and something else I keep forgetting.

We are also fighting the entire world, how many tribes is L.Q fighting?

And how many players are actually fighting your tribe from C*M, because on average we have around usually anywhere from 5-10 players taking on whole tribes (often less but I wanted to be generous). But we don't talk about it outside the tribe because we don't like bragging or boasting all the time.

So taking villages from our inactives to us isn't that big of a deal it just makes them red and easier to point out later, plus it gives them to an active player to build up for us:D.

DeletedUser1500

plus it gives them to an active player to build up for us:D.
Hahaha
Why are you only counting this little nugget of time where you when on an uncontested inactive spree? We have taken way more than 170 from you over the life of the world.
But it was of great tactical importance and the world will soon learn why.
They did not have tactical importance. They just didn't have many, if any, troops to defend. So easy caps....but an easy cap is still a cap.

However, I assume he is talking about Scottv and Jon jumping ship from C*M to L.Q tomorrow. They are in the north. They have around 200 cities between them. Not sure how that gives you tactical importance though. Although they will be C*M trained.

So now you have 4 former C*M players and that is suppose to carry your team? Then with all that C*M hate you have, not that you can statistically win the world anymore, but if you was to win for pretend...it took C*M players joining your tribe to win for you. In my mind...we still just won.

BUT I don't want to take away from your small victory though. All is fair in war, and a city is a city. Take what you can get.

DeletedUser

So now you have 4 former C*M players and that is suppose to carry your team?

I'm taking it as a complement that they just recruit our members with their spies/traitors that are friends of our members, instead of fighting them. Now that on top of all of their friendlies *Cough*Cough*Hugtribe*Cough*Cough*

Tokano

Not a Mod
Why are you only counting this little nugget of time where you when on an uncontested inactive spree? We have taken way more than 170 from you over the life of the world.
Hmm... That's a fair point to make. We need a timeline for fairness because I looked over their TW2 stats over the last month and there hasn't been so much as a dip in their total villages.

However, I assume he is talking about Scottv and Jon jumping ship from C*M to L.Q tomorrow. They are in the north. They have around 200 cities between them. Not sure how that gives you tactical importance though. Although they will be C*M trained.
xP I can't tell if you played your hand too early or not. You could have used it to your advantage later if you hadn't said anything about it now.

So now you have 4 former C*M players and that is suppose to carry your team? Then with all that C*M hate you have, not that you can statistically win the world anymore, but if you was to win for pretend...it took C*M players joining your tribe to win for you. In my mind...we still just won.
I wouldn't call it a win when players decide your tribe isn't the home for them anymore.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it a win when players decide your tribe isn't the home for them anymore.

The context behind them leaving if you're curious, was their friend/friends (who happened to be a self admitted spy for L.Q the whole time) convinced them to join L.Q.
I even have a message where one of them told me today he liked C*M and appreciated everything we've done for them...I told him there was no better way to show your appreciation than joining the enemy and directly stabbing your friends who helped you get to where you are in the back. (I also said goodluck)

Tokano

Not a Mod
That just means he played his role as spy well. You guys never kicked him, you guys gave him 50/50 information, some of your guys probably trusted him, and he's taking someone with him on his way out. He pulled a Snape on you, man.

DeletedUser1500

xP I can't tell if you played your hand too early or not. You could have used it to your advantage later if you hadn't said anything about it now.

True, but its no secret. I know they are leaving. The players in the area know they are leaving. L.Q is announcing this ground shaking event where top C*M switch sides. Its not that serious.

I agree its not a win, but the point is that this guy bashes and spews nonsense all day. BUT it would take one of our players joining them to even make them relevant.

I genuinely just want to play the game. The drama and politics is mentally exhausting. Which is obviously his game plan. I'm not stressing about any of it. In the scheme of the battle for the world, L.Q might be a bruised thigh. It might hurt from time to time, but I can still win the game regardless.

Tokano

Not a Mod
True, but its no secret. I know they are leaving. The players in the area know they are leaving. L.Q is announcing this ground shaking event where top C*M switch sides. Its not that serious.

I agree its not a win, but the point is that this guy bashes and spews nonsense all day. BUT it would take one of our players joining them to even make them relevant.

I genuinely just want to play the game. The drama and politics is mentally exhausting. Which is obviously his game plan. I'm not stressing about any of it. In the scheme of the battle for the world, L.Q might be a bruised thigh. It might hurt from time to time, but I can still win the game regardless.
That doesn't change the fact that you could have used it to your advantage in the game. Granted, you breaking it before LQ had the chance to brag about it in the forums is definitely going to let a little wind out of their P&P sails.

xP If you're being exhausted by this little amount of P&P, then maybe the Internet isn't for you. You're in C*M, the top tribe in US13, expect to have the mickey taken out of you. It's sort of the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.